Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Nursing Bras

Just wondering if anyone else has started looking for nursing bras yet and if so what can you recommend and where from?

I have found some gorgeous, but very expensive sets on line from Cake Lingerie and Hotmilk but I can't justify spending 50 quid on one set! I also want something a bit more sexy than just plain black or white from M+S!!

Replies

• the double layer, miriam stoppard ones are fab, u can get them in debenhams, i never payed full price for them, they were always on offer, usdually was 2 for ??25, but i never paid more than ??5 for one, and once i got a double pack for ??7! xx
  • I had a look and got measured in mothercare last week. They didn't have my size in but seemed to have a fairly good range of bras - if you want black, white or nude colours!!

I also popped into my local small independent lingerie shop, where they measured me again (diff size from mothercare!) and i've ordered a nice pink spotty nursing bra as had one in in my size but that was reserved for another customer.

Once I've (fingers crossed) got breast feeding established I will venture out and get some nicer bras than bog standard black or white ones!
  • I'm just going to buy something cheap and cheerful from M&S to start with - and then if I get the hang of BFing then I'll invest in something a bit nicer so I feel nicer image ASOS have a few pretty ones, although not cheap, around the ??30 price mark.