Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Swollen/puffy feet and hands

Hi girls. Hope you are all well.

I've gone all puffy today.When I got up this morning my wedding, eternity and engagement rings felt so tight and uncomfortable. I had a right game getting them off and coud only get my wedding ring back on over my knuckle. But that has felt very uncomfortable throughout the day and I've had to take that off tonight too :cry: I've got big fat sausage fingers!
Has anyone else had this? I remember getting it a bit at the end of my first pregnancy, but I don't think it was quite as bad as this.

Replies

• probably something you should take advice from ur mw about cuz it can mean a number of things or it could just be cuz the weather is warm...at all my appointments they've asked me about swollen fingers so it seems quite important...don't worry though cuz the weather has been stupidly warm today so it could just be that! x

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pbs__.png

• Hi, I am 36 weeks today and had to take my rings off a couple of weeks ago! I wouldn't worry, unless you have other symptoms eg headache, spots in your vision etc.x
  • i got it really bad with justin but that was because of the pre-eclampsia
    i would try cutting down on salt food, i find that even when not pregnant if i eat food with lots of salt my fingers and feet swell up x
  • Hello,
    I have this... it's so bad!! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never had it before. My hands have been a little puffy for a few months but for the last week and a half it's been getting steadily worse and my ankles are now gone!! They hurt to move my feet!

I had my blood pressure done last week and it was ok, I have had a really sharpe headache come and go for the last few days but think that's just the weather!

Lydia xx