Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

More show... AND MORE AGAIN!!!

Morning

Yes im still here lol!!

But i was wondering... i had another show last night... lost my plug 3 weeks ago so was a bit surprised to see more!
Do you think it could be the last of it and something may happen now? Wishful thinking probably :roll:

This happened to anyone else?

Sharon xx
http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

[Modified by: xxMrsJohnstonexx on 30 January 2009 12:12:06 ]

Replies

• Hey me again...

i have no clue but just wanna say i really hope it is!!! xx
  • Hello

This sounds very promising! We dont speak very offen on here, but I replied to a previous post of yours and each time I log on I half expect your birth story... I am sorry this is dragging out for you and I hope your DD is in your arms soon. Rachel x
  • Thought i would share my wisdom as i have had my baby,

I had a show at 37 weeks and got very excited, for three weeks i was having contractions on and off but they never lasted long enough to actually go to hospital but were sometimes very painful. At 39+5 i had more show on and off all day, also started with diarrhea (sp?) then contractions and my baby was born the next morning. Also some of show was bloody which it wasnt when i had my biger show at 37 weeks. Sounds very promsing to me.
  • Fingers crossed that this means something is going to happen soon Sharon!!
    Good Luck xxx
  • OOOH!! Lets hope she is on her way finally!! Good luck!!
    Lisa xx
  • Awww thanks girlies!! image
    I really hope so!

Its my birthday 2moro, so it would be the best prezzie ever!!!!!!!!! imageimage

xx
  • Ive just been for a pee and when i wiped there is MORE SHOW!! image

Surely something is happening :lol:

xx
  • good luck hun!!!!!! i think she has been staying in there for your birthday, what a great pesent! i really hope she comes tomorrow.

keep us posted when you can.
    how exciting!
    xxx
  • I would say the fact you have had more could be the last bit and this could be the time image I really hope it is for you hun I can't believe the last three weeks you have had, we want to see your baby LOL

k XX
    13+1
  • Oooh, fingers crossed for you!
  • ahhhh sharon now im soooo jelous :evil: :evil: :lol:

and be is saying my baby is 3 days old today and i havnt even had a TWINGE!!! arrghhhhh ....i really hope the midwife tomorrow helps shift things !!......oh and ill find u on fb now lol xxx
  • cant beleive you are still pg! come get that baby out already! i was losing some of show for ageg before my daughter was born then on day i went into labour it had streaks of blood so i knew was different my contractions started that night! good luck! x
  • Ohh uz get me all excited!

Itll happen soon 4 us Lisa ;\)

BE says my baby is 2 days old grr! How dare they insult us eh! image

I have a constant dull ache in my lower tummy and back, is that what i shud be feeling?

I need to pop to supermarket today, is it safe? lol
    Im soo scared to go incase something happens :lol:

xxx
  • Ooooh, good luck Mrs J! I really hope this is it for you and your bubs image.

xx
  • ohhhh it sounds good!! lets keep our fingers crossed 4 u hun!
  • It definitely sounds like it's starting to happen this time! Wow, you could have your lo on your birthday - very special!! image xx
  • Just went for pee and MORE show!! Even more than last time!! image

xx
  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck xxxx
  • Oh this has GOT to be it starting!! So excited!

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Oh all sounds good!!!

Maybe if you go out to the supermarket it will get things moving and ya never know, if your waters break in there, they might give you a years supply of nappies!!! Alot of supermarkets to that!

Keep us posted Mrs Johnson!!!