Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early scans near Edinburgh?

Hi ladies.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could book an early scan near Edinburgh? Any experiences?

Thanks,xx

Replies

• Hi there

I had an early scan yesterday with Babybond which was fab. It cost ??99 and I think they have one in Edinburgh/Lothian. Hope this helps

BS + puddin
    9+6
  • Thank you Babysteps, I'll check them out!xx
  • Hello I went to Babes in the Womb nr Edinburgh Airport with my 1st pregnancy two years ago they were excellent. We went for a 22weeks reasurance scan before it was available in NHS, great releaxing experience would recommend! Congrats on your pregnancy x
  • Must have posted at the same time!

I'll have a look into them also. I'll be 8 weeks on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll see something.

Ta!xx
  • Babybond is ??99 and Babes is ??75/??80. Hmm, expensive, but tempting!!xx

• Hi
    I used babes in the womb and they were fab, they are near the Gyle Shopping Centre and Edinburgh Airport. I had a card for 15% off that I got with my Bounty Pack, if you decide to go there and you would like me to look it out for you just let me know and I would happily post it on to you.
    Mel x
  • Thank Melaine, that would be very kind!

Just trying to justify the money to hubby, the 15% off may just help my case!!

(I haven't had my bounty pack this time image strange!)xx
  • With my little boy I had an early pregnancy scan at healthcare now in Edinburgh - it's round the corner from habitat.

It costs ??65 and lasts for about 15 minutes - it was fab

here's a link http://www.healthcarenow.co.uk/Pregnancy-Scanning-Edinburgh.html