Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Let's talk about sex!

13»

Replies

• We have progress!!!!

Yeah! Unfortunately still no sign of sex but he has said he will "trim my lady bits" before I go into hospital (in June). Dont think he quite took the hint lol

Now just got to work on him painting my toenails!!!
  • We have progress!!!!

Yeah! Unfortunately still no sign of sex but he has said he will "trim my lady bits" before I go into hospital (in June). Dont think he quite took the hint lol

Now just got to work on him painting my toenails!!!
  • Well done Lee! My oh has offered to shave my legs tonight...........what a treat!!! God I do miss doing simple things like that now!
    Tammi xxx
    29 weeks
  • I think sex is off the agenda now...We havent had it for a week, which is a long time for us. I doubt it will be much at all now. If my oh had his way it would be every day but I just can't be bothered! And sex during pregnancy HURTS! I am sooo with CazA about the born again virgin thing...ooouuuchhh! And when that isn't hurting then I get stomach cramps....

I must be doing OK as can still shave legs & down there lol even at 35 weeks! It is difficult when you can't see what you're doing, but somehow it works...I did ask my oh to do it but he refused & I'm not going into hospital with unshaved legs and bikini line. The second I feel a contraction I'll be doing my legs, and taking make up into hospital so I dont look like a total moose in the first pictures. Lol, I'm determined in 20 years my little boy will look at the pictures and say 'Wow mum you would never have guessed u'd just given birth!'

How sad am i??!!?

http://bd.lilypie.com/IzQX0/.png

• Hi all
    My god i'm in stiches reading some of your posts espccially Zoes lol xx
    I really enjoyed having sex with my partner but now with me bleeding at 28 weeks, it states in big writing on my notes Not to have any Sexual Intercourse, and to be quite honest i'm gutted lol. My partner kept saying at the beginning that he would be freaked out if baby moved but it never seemed to bother him lol!!! Typical men hey !!! lol
    Tracey 28 + 6 days
  • Can't believ I have all this to come...... still at it , tho i guess a little less, at it probably far too often to be healthy while ttc. lol

• I'm so pleased this one is still going after a long day at work!! Oh got home last night stripped off and lay on bed to cool down, it got me pretty hot just watching but feeling as unsexy as I did, told him would willingly have jumped his bones if I didn't have this great big bump kicking the living daylights out of me!
    On top of that, tried to cut my toenails last night and a whole nail came away in my hand (legacy of being a runner, I guess). But hmmm, how delicious!!
    Well done on getting the oh to do any hair removal, Lee and Tammi!!
    Lisajo, ENJOY!!
    Mel xx
  • I tried it on with the OH last night (a week after BFP) and he cheekily said 'urrr I'm not sh****g some fat pregnant girl'. So the answer is he will be getting NO sex!! Hah!
    xx
  • Mel, how can you still do your toe nails? I tried the other day and just about gave myself a hernia! Felt like I had done a million sit ups. No offence but how do really really big people manage? xxx
  • lets all think of how great sex is going to be afterwards! once the bellys gone and the bits have healed- cant wait!
  • That is all thats is keeping me going chrissy1985 lol!!

Foolishly, ina mad fit of pregnancy brain, I told my oh a while ago that I would have the body of Carmen Electra by Christmas!! Maybe he is staying away from me til then huh!
    I never even had the figure of Carmen Electra before 3 kids let alone after!!!! Will this mean no sex for life now sob sob sob

Love Lee
    xxxxxx
  • Know what you mean, Lee, I keep saying I can't wait to get back to my running like my life won't be completely different when lo is here!
    On the upside, managed to get a bit jiggy this morning with oh, which will keep me going for a while!
    Mel x
  • Go girl!!!

My Oh must have realised how much he upset me yesterday (he said I was like a china doll coz of my SPD) but i ended up absolutely sobbing because with this big fat baby bump I am more Bull in a China Shop than China Doll lol

Anyway I have been promised that when he finishes work in the morning I will get a decent wake up call!! (Please please let him not mean toast with my coffee!) Not only that but at some point in the next couple of days he is going to attempt to do my toenails!!!!

Who said tears never work lol
    Lee xxxxxx
  • we have resulted to everything but penetration (however its spelt) its just too sore now and belly is too big and SPD is making me into an 80 year old at the age of 22 lol. oh is gutted coz i was a wild sex maniac in my last pregnancy and i guess we both expected it to be the same again. I really miss the closeness of having normal sex where you can actually touch/kiss/see eachother at the same time lol not long for me to go now though.

(37weeks preg) xxx
  • Update on the getting jiggy this morning is that back appears to have seized up! Oh well, it was fun at the time! Although I am a bit suspicious that he may have read my mind as he made a comment about how he realises things will not be back to normal immediately and do I?
    Or maybe he started reading all the pregnancy books I have left lying around.
    Mel x
  • or worse.... maybe he has found your B.E password and read your posts!!! hahahahahaha XX