Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

feels the is only one reason why i am..........

Replies

• Hi hun.
    Not to sure what your post is about? xx
  • the message is that i am sad cos i want a baby but cant dont know what 2 do??
  • Oh bless ya hun! Is the reason you cant because your husband doesn't want one? x
  • yes hubby does not want one right now, would hv to have c section again, i would have 2 toddlers and be pregnant, dont have easy pregnacy, keep seeing newborns n pregnant women cry
  • Is there a chance that you could be pregnant? x
  • it sounds like you might be, sore boobs and tired also broody and a little emotional xxx
  • I know it will be hard but I would be so happy and so would hubby, let you know if not might have to cry xx
  • Hi. I read a while ago that you and your fiance broke up? id you guys get back together and get married? A baby would be a nice way to celebrate your lfe together!
  • if u think u could eb pregnant perhaps u shld do a hpt?..i'm sure ur oh will get used to the idea if u are, perhaps the reason he's not so keen atm is if ur going thru a rocky patch and wants to amke sure ur back on an even keel properly before expanding ur family ...but i'm confused? who thinks ur a liar? xx
  • Hun i think u need to take a test... x
  • judi, regardless of what anyone else believes this is a free forum for anyone to use, i personally do not believe u to be a 'troll' as obv we have contact via fb, so i knwo a little more about u than other women on here. carry on posting away love, if other people are wary then thats their perogative and i'm afraid theres not much u can do about that, but don't let ti get u down, people don't always trust everyone, partcilulalry on anonymous internet forums where anyone could literally be anyone, so don't take it personally, although it feels like it is personal, she's just advising peopel to be wary, which we shld all be of everyone on here anyway, too amny times has it been proved that there are people on here with sinister motives, so some members are bound to be a little cautious. do try not to let it upset u tho, and jsut ignore it, this is a forum for support and advice, and if u need support and advcie then u shld post. chin up xx

ps, yes test test test. x
  • I will test tomorrow and I did feel sad but she dont know me and wont let her upset me xx
  • buying one today hun yet you know xx
  • good luck hope you get BFP

• Just wanted to say try not to get yourself down about having another baby (I know its easier said than done) but you really need to take care of yourself.

Hope you get the BFP that you are wanting and let us know how you get on.

Also if someone is writing lies about you then report the post to the moderator, try not to let people get to you as you know who you are and your friends and family know who you are so nothing else matters.

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/08m4.png

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev281pr___.png

• Hi hun did you get a test yet?

Maz x
    baby due today! x