Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

stitch?

hi bit of advice i think.
since last night have been suffering with stitch like pains in right side of bump. making it quite difficult to walk at times and sit comfortably. am 26 +4 an although not overly worried wondered if anyone else suferred similar? my baby is lying very low and according to widwife is just how i am carrying? i am very uncomfortable already!!!! xxxx

Replies

• so this is quite normal then? the baby is already pressing on my bladder! god knows how i will walk or drink in a few weeks!!!!
  • Hello

I am nearly 35 weeks and i get stitch on my right hard side of bump too especially when i am walking. I think it just depends on how ur baby is laying.
  • fun and games is not how i would describe it no!!!! i ended up calling the midwife as it was really painful today and she said its quite common to get pain in lower abdomen and usually due to pelvis pressure and with me carrying the little tyke so low is prob that! how on earth will we cope when we get bigger!!! i waddle now!!! she said to keep knees togther as much as poss dont cross legs and sit up straight, easier said than done as getting out of bed or chair sometimes difficult!! let me know what your midwife says xx
  • i dont think things can stretch any further!!!! i know they will though thats the scary part!!!! thanks guys i feel much better xx