Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Where is bean? - Update - D Day tomorrow.

Replies

• I have my fingers crossed for you hun and hope that you have good news to share with us tomorrow.

Suzi xx
  • Thanks ladies. You're all so kind.

I have my apt at 11 so the results should be through by about 3 - will probably feel like one of the longest days in my life - but I guess when I know whats happening I can move on!

XXXXXXX
  • Aww hun. I've never had this problem so wouldn't know but my close friend had similar at 9weeks and she had an internal scan and even that didn't show the baby so it could just be that your baby is too small to see just yet. She was also bleeding quite a lot and it was bright red blood which freaked everyone out a bit more but she's now got a 4 yr old boy out of it.

Try not to worry too much about it (easier said than done i know)

Hope everything goes well for you

Lisa xxx
  • Good Morning, I hope today goes ok for you! Will be thinking of you x

Tracey
  • hope everything is ok!

• I hope everything goes well for you today, I've got everything crossed for you.
  • Thanks Ladies - blood taken - doc said I should have a call by 5 to know whats happening.

If HCG doubles bean is in the right place. If goes up only a little it's in the wrong place - and outside of the uterus. If it goes down I've lost it.

Just have to wait 5 hours to find out!

xxx
  • We're all keeping our fingers crossed for it doubling. x
  • Are you feeling ok today? And how is the bleeding? A friend of mine bled the whole way through all 3 pregnancy's! I hope your ok babe. Email me if you like on fiesta_y@hotmail.com if you feel like a chin wag x x

Tracey
    x x x x
  • Hi Sweetie

Sorry to hear of your news but it may not be all bad. I know that sometimes at six weeks it is very hard to see anything but a sac due to the pregnancy being so early so hopefully that is what has happened. are they checking your bHCG? that will be able to determine if things are okay and possibly another scan next week.

i went through the same thing and its tough -

i am here if you ever want to talk

thinking of you

xxxxxxx
  • Aww hunni, what an agonising wait. Will have everything crossed for you. Let us know how you get on xxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/IvyMp1/.png

• hope everything goes ok with your results. i went for a scan yesterday and they could just see a sac with a yolk in which they said was right as i was only 5 + 4 weeks. today im bleeding again though so i doont know what the explanation is. im hoping that im one of those people that just bleed in early pregnancy for no serious reason. hope its good news for you hun xx
  • Hiya, good luck mummies, I'm also bleeding so I totally sympathise, trying to keep busy as I have my scan tomorrow at 9. Due to previous mis-carriage I had a scan just under 3 weeks ago that said I was 6+1, heartbeat present but I'm bleeding now.
    Try, as I am to stay positive..
    Here if anyone wants to chat..
    Marie..xx
  • How are you sugar?
  • Hope it all went well.

XX
  • it's bad news - first of all she told me it went down and I'm miscarrying - then she called back as she read the results wrong dopey cow!

HCG went up but not as much as they would like. So there is a VERY slim chance that baby is ok - I have to have more tests on thursday and a scan on friday to find where it is - they suspect ectopic.

xxx
  • it's bad news - first of all she told me it went down and I'm miscarrying - then she called back as she read the results wrong dopey cow!

HCG went up but not as much as they would like. So there is a VERY slim chance that baby is ok - I have to have more tests on thursday and a scan on friday to find where it is - they suspect ectopic.

xxx
  • You poor darling. That was unforgivable of the person on the phone!

Don't give up yet. It must be agonising at the moment but we're all here for you and hoping that everything is okay. Get as much rest as you can, and look after yourself.

Its not over yet. We're all rooting for you x
  • I've now takent to watching kids tv, much more light hearted, hoping the evening goes fast so I can get to my scan 2moro. This waiting is awful.
    Any news??
    Marie..xx
  • Oh sweetie, i'm sorry. I can't believe the lady said that to you! I personally would make a complaint!.

I do hope the rest of your test will show something positive!

Will keep you in my thoughts

Tracey
    x x x x