Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does this scan look ok for 10 week 2 days???

Hi 

Does this scan picture look ok for 10 week 2 days?? Im going back in 2 weeks for the down syndrome test and for some reason i can not shake the feeling that the babys head doesnt look right? It could just be me but im going crazy. Honest opinions please? Xx

Replies

• Options

good morning,

i had a scan at 10+3 during my pregnancy and i could hardly see anything tbh! your scan looks much clearer than mine and the baby is more formed than in my case.

i went back for the dating scan at 12+5 and you could clearly see the baby then. my wee boy is now almost 1y.

i think your scan is fine, although i am no expert. the baby is tiny remember and the sonographer has to magnify the image several times. also they don't stop moving!

did they say anything? did they seem concerned? if not i wouldn't worry!!

xx

• Options

Good morning!

Glad your little boys okay🙈

No they didnt say anything was wrong, to be honest i think i just like giving myself something to worry about. 

Pregrancy is so stressful😂 i just want to be able to enjoy it bit i worry to much, dont think ill ever be able to stop worrying about he or she now🙈 x

• Options

Totally normal.  The head always looks massive at this stage xxx

• Options

Thank you!x