Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HAVE PACKED MY HOSPITAL BAGS, NOW DOING DAUGHTERS!

THIS IS THE ONE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN! I WILL HAVE TO PUT IN DAY CLOTHES, NIGHT CLOTHES, TOYS , I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE! CAUSE IT COULD HAPPEN ANY TIME OF DAY I WILL END UP PACKING THINGS SHE PROB WONT NEED BUT ID RATHER KNOW SHE HAD THEM. SHE IS 3 AND WILL EITHER BE GOING TO MY MUMS OR HER AUNTS FOR LABOUR TIME, THEN STEPHEN WILL HAVE HER FOR THE 2 DAYS I NEED TO STAY IN AFTERWARDS.

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TO DO THIS TOO, WHAT ARE YOU PACKING FOR THEM?

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;19;29/st/20080523/dt/5/k/1ec5/preg.png

[Modified by: lauragcam on 22 April 2008 16:53:18 ]

Replies

• wow, I hadn't thought about that you are organised. I'm going to do my labour bag hopefully this week and got a good list. But feel really daunted when I go into labour as I have DS1 who is 5 and DS2 who is 3 and puppy and 3 cats. We don't have any family locally but my mother in law is going to come over a bit before if not takes her 2 and half hours to get across - my neighbour has said she'll be on call nearer the time and could sit with the kids but she works 2 days a week - might need a 3rd person as backup and what with the dog too. When I went into labour last time my mother in law had her car in for a service and we had to take DS1 toddler into the labour ward which was sooo stressful as he kept throwing all the birthing pool 'foam toys' around and birthing ball - funny now but not at the time - m in law eventually turned up in time. If I was packing for kids (they'll hopefully be in own home) but fav. toy, pj's, clothes, toiletries, book etc.... chelle

e.d.d 4th july
  • just started getting my hospital bag packed,luckily i dnt need to pack anything for my daughter (almost 3)as she'll b going to nana n grandads n its like her 2nd home!she has her own drawer there with loada clothes in,her own toy box n her own ready bed for when she stops over so i'm quite lucky that way!hanna 35+1 xx