Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

had to go to hospital

iv just spent 6hrs at hospital today as been in absolute agony from last night got severe pains down left side of tummy they put baby on monitor took urine sample, checked bp and temp everything was normal i saw phsio for spd who gave me tubbi grip to go see here again nxt tues anyway to cut long story short i finally persuaded them to give me a scan as felt baby was lodged and thats why im in so much pain so 5hrs later they scaned me and WAIT FOR IT my darling little boy is lying on tummy and i have his bottom, and complete bottom halve of body lodged deep in my left side and he is refusing to budge we have tried everything to move him but hes to comfy where he is the hospital said he dosent want to move as hes to comfy so for the future as i see it i have to remain in constant AGONY until he decided to shift position. i have 98days till due date i just cant believe it i thought it may have been a foot that was stuck for for christ sake not his full bottom halve of bloody body. anyway he gave us a show before we finished and its def a boy.

tracey xxx

Replies

• must have been lovely to see ur little devil image
    i hope he decides to move for u soon hun, u must be soooo uncomfortable. xx
  • Eek! That's not nice! Hope he decides to move soon and give you peace!
  • hi girls

so the hell do i and fast as im in agony sitting,walking,standing lying in fact any position imaginable i thought it was bad enough havin cts and spd but this also im wishing my preg away at this point just wish it were bye with so i can feel normal well as normal as can be expected haha again

tracey x
  • aw hun it must be awful.
    but hey after all this ur putting up with labour will be a doddle,lol. xx
  • unfortunately kirst i dont get to experience that part as it section again for me im afraid so just the bloody needle i need to worry about x
  • ouch maybe not such a doddle then hun, those needles scare the shit out of me!
    do ya think ur boy will be a typical bloke, once comfy no shifting em,lol i do hope u get some pain free time soon hun, i really cant imagine how shit it must be to be so uncomfortable and in pain all the time, u could try threaten to play some marylin manson if he dont move,lol
    oliver used to protest at any metal cds i put on he preffered a bit of keane and other more gentle music. xx
  • Oh Tracey what a complete and utter f*ck! Bloody boys & men they are all a complete pain in the arse! Is there no special position you can get into that will force baby to move...like swinging upside down like a baboon from a tree...lol...cos I am sure you really feel up to that with cts and spd.

You deserve a huge medal and the biggest bar of chocolate in existence!

Take care honey!

C.xxx
  • Poor you. Sounds like you've got lots to cope with. Were they nice to you at the hospital? Least you won't have to buy new clothes cause you already have a boy. Hope he moves soon x
  • hi girls

yeah think hes a stubborn little bugger like his mommy coz his daddy is sooo laid back hehe. cally i threatened to go on my neighbours huge tramboline but she was scared and wouldnt let me incase i went into early labour hehe. iv tried everything to move him and hes not having it even tried sex oh my god oh thought it was his birthday and christmas rolled into one but that didnt work either so wont be doing that again hehe hes either to stubborn or to comfy huh glad he is coz i aint,

esther yeah dont need to but anything as still got michaels that most of t
    hem he never wore and grew to big. i will email you tomorrow hun ok x

kirst and joanne typical men once comfy thats it you cant move them x
  • Blimey Tracey, you're having it rough at the mo! Hope he's moved for you! Take care, Tracy xxx
  • Hi Wingy! Just wanted to let you know I'm experiencing the same although on my right side! My little girl is lying on a nerve and leaving me in severe pain - finally getting to see a physio! I suppose I only have 51 days to go though!

Take Care xxxx

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20716;30/st/20071019/dt/6/k/b3ee/blk-preg.png

• hope he moves for you soon hun cant imagine pain your in xxxx
  • tracy

your telling me christ this is turning into preg nightmare think iv got just about every aliment thats going xxx

sazzy

its agony isnt it still cant believe i have full bottom halve of babys body lodged and he still aint moving. the trampoline is sounding more good by the second. i have 97days left although i know it will either be 7 or 14 days before that as going to section i saw physio yest to they gave me huge tubbi-grip thingy for spd although it dosent help with this pain as its way baby lying so until he moves im stuck with it im afraid xxx

lisa

thanks hun hope he moves soon xxx
  • oh goodness really hope he shifts for you soons sounds extremely uncomfortable and unnecessary!!! Get on that trampoline hehe!
  • ouch, i hope he moves 4 u soon and congrats 4 finding out its a boy, get yr oh to massarge ur bump see if that helps, my lo is always sticking his bum out which really hurts so my hubby rubs away and he moves aventually xx gd luck
  • agony isn't the word - I'm sure the neighbours are getting annoyed now or atleast a little disturbed as to why I'm screaming so much in bed! xxx
  • hi sazzy i know what you mean bout neighbours hehe

thats great idea bout massage ill get him to do it tonight see if it works and trampoline is still looking great although my neighbour is having kittens at the thought as its her trampoline hehe

keep yous posted tracey xxx
  • Crikey Wingy just seen your post! Think it must be a boy thing as mine keeps wedging himself low down too and sticking his bum out but thankfully he doesn't usually stay there too long! I really hope the little bugger moves for you soon!! Maybe try playing some loud music to him that always seems to make mine move around!!

Liz xxx
  • hi liz

think hes moved a wee bit as little less pressure but still in agony typical male i think.

not spoke to you for while hope you ok hun

traceyxxx
  • I'm good thanks, had the MIL over for a week so not been on here as often as would have liked but she has gone back now thank god!!!!!!!! =p xx