Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cheep positive, expensive negative

hI ladies, 

i been on the infection pill for 6 years, I stopped recieving it March last year (2016) I finally had my first period 21/03/18, as it’s my first one in a long time I don’t know how many weeks in between periods I am, if im 28weeks my period is now 6 days late and I’m not having any signs of a period. Yesterday I done  Lloyd’s pharmacy own brand test which appeard possitive. Today the nurse said to do another one to double check, I got clear blue digital from Tesco which is now showing “not pregnant” i don’t really want to tell close family or friends anything yet but I’m unsure of what to do, I’m feeling quit sicky, Tiered and my belly feels kinda heavy, I’m not sure what I should do or expect 

thank you for taking the time to read this very long boring post 

Replies

• Options

(2017) the depo was stopped sorry 

• Options

Do you have a pic of your positive test? Worth knowing, Clear Blue digitals are less sensitive than other tests. Test again, tomorrow morning with your first week of the day with a pink dye test like a First Response as these are better at picking up early preg hormones.