Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

breech babies

I saw my midwife yesterday and she said that my baby was in breech position, she said it was nothing to worry about as i'm only 28weeks and she still might turn. I just wondered of anyone else had experienced this.. and did your baby turn? x

Replies

• I can't really help as my lo is head down - but just wanted to pop by and say HELLO! xxx
  • Hello
    I went 2 midwife wednesday & i told her it hurt wen i bent down & i couldnt lay on my back properly, She felf my tummy she said its cause my baby is breech but it has still time 2 turn (46 days left)
    But friday i bent down no pain at all, i cannow lay on back 4 a little while, so i think its turned back now so that good, Dont worry baby will move again,
  • HI SJ!!! Thanks gemlou, its really uncomfortable when i lay down on back too. x
  • Hi guys, my sister's baby was in breech until about 37/38 weeks, the MW kept saying there's no room for the baby to turn but she did. 28 weeks gives the baby pleasntly of time to turn i think so don't worry, you could always use preg safe yoga positions to help the baby turn yourself.
  • U will no urself wen it turns wen there is kinda no pain, wen u lay or bend, Im sure my little one turned now
  • Hiya, I have no idea if my baby is breech but I am seeing my mw next week for 31 week check so I guess they might tell me then. Spending time on all fours for a bit each day is meant to get them to turn but don't worry, you've got a long time for it to turn by itself.
  • Mine was also breech at my 29 week appointment, I was a little nervous although knew that there was loads of time for it to move again! I felt it move about a week after that appointment and by the next one at 33 weeks he/she is head down but not engaged!! Don't worry - most babies will move in plenty of time!