Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Big hi to all xx

Just wanted to say a big hi to all you lovely ladies. I have been following the forum for a few weeks now but only just got over my shyness to actually join you lol. I am 29 yrs old and am 14+4 wks pregnant with my first baby.

Suzi xx image

Replies

• welcome suzi to our mad little world. Hope all is well with you and bump.
    Filo x
  • Hi Suzi- glad you've joined up, there's always a friendly face on here which has helped me lots !!
    I'm 34 and expecting my 3rd (and final) boy in November.
  • Hi Suzi,

Congratulations and a big welcome to you! image

I'm 32, I have a 17 month old son, and I'm 20+3 with our second son.
    xxx
  • Hey guys thanks so much all for the warm welcome. I feel like i know some of you already having read the forums for a few weeks before now lol. I can't tell you what a god send it is to be able to come on here and get loadsa info.

Congratulations to all of you and hope all you ladies and your bumps are well and look forward to speaking to you some more.

Suzi xx image
  • hellooo and congrats! i'm Jenny...21 and due on Tuesday with my first...eeek hehe! hope ur ok x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/19/1996/199613.png

• Thanks Mrsjbourne, Congrats to you. You must be pretty excited that you'll soon have your baby in your arms!!!

suzi ximage
  • Hiya and welcome! Hope you are having a great pregnancy so far. I'm 30 and 21 weeks pregnant with our first.

Em x
  • Hi Emmsy4, thanks and congrats on your pregnancy, hope all is well with you and your bump.

suzi xx
  • Hi!! welcome to our girlie chats, they really help! Its so nice to chat to women that are in the same boat and experiencing the same thing!

Loving the little counter...but mine is a week out for some reason

http://bd.lilypie.com/pyhMp1/.png

:\(:\?