Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Someone please help...so worried

Hi everyone,

i'm not sure if anyone can remember me but i really need some advice. this might b a long post....

when i fell pregnant with my first, i didnt find out until i was 5 months gone.i had no symptoms at all. i did a hpt early on but it was negative, a test showed positive at about 19 weeks gone. with my second i found out when i was 2 weeks gone,.

now...i am using the implanon implant thing and had it put in in may. for the past couple of months i have been looking bloated and alot of people have asked me if i am pregnant and i have said no, but i do look pregnant!! so today i decided to research the implanon and found that 1 in 100 women get pregnant on it. also, i take migraine medication and i found that that can affect the effectivness of it. so i went and bought a hmp. it said to read the result after 5 mins, so i did and there was nothing there, but 20mins later there is a reaqlly faint line. i wasnt sure if i was seeing things or not but i really can see one!! i dunno what to do now. i have booked an appointment with the dr for half 3 but i dont think he will b able to tell me either way after a couple of mins with a urine sample.

i am going for an ultrasound scan tomorrow to look at my kidneys and bladder as i have lots of watwer infections. do u think it will show up on there??

i am so worried. i am in my first year of uni and i am just so crapping myself!!

please can anyone offer me any advice? i am so scared. my children are 2 and 3 and just dont know what to do!!

thanks

heather x

Replies

• Have you tried taking a cbd test? This might show up quicker than normal tests.

Sorry i've not much advice hun, i do know how you feel though. I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd child my other kids are 3 and 1 and i got pregnant on the coil. Although i was very shocked at the begining, i'm so excited now.
    If it does turn out that you are expecting you need to decide whats best for both you and your children. I hope everything turns out ok x x
  • hello

after20 mins the chances are it may be an evap line

with a ultrasound scan of the kidneys if there is a pregnancy of a resonable gestation it is likely to be seen however a short gestation might not. hoepfully you doc will be able to put your mind at rest x
  • how did u get on at the Drs hun? xx
  • You could ask them to scan over that area too while they are there...they can only say no....I know they prob won't know what there looking for but you might see something...did they not tell you the migrain pills would effect it? X
  • When I was early in my pregnancy I had a scan on my kidneys as I thought I might have a stone and as I had a previous mc I thought I'd just ask her to have a quick look, she did and found a heartbeat. She said she wasn't supposed to and couldn't tell me if anything was wrong, but put my mind at rest just seeing it. xxxx