Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My Scan - with pics updated

2»

Replies

• Options
    The pics are lovely K-Lou must have been such an amazing day for you. Glad it went well.
    xxx
  • Options
    OMG K-Lou...............Its amazing. That little baby is growing inside you.

I am so excited for you both!
    Your going to be a mummy!

Take extra care of yourself and little bean.

bm xx
  • Options
    thanks you image I have a huge smile in my face now. I can't stop looking at them and knowing that baby is inside me. The one thing is I never got to see it moving much as she ws just flying over my belly she showed us the brain and the legs and the jaw but we did find it hard to make some stuff out. I loved seeing the little heart beating.

K xx
    13 weeks today
  • Options
    HI K-Lou - So glad it went well yesterday hun!!
    Your pics are fab.
    Its so exciting now isn't it!!

Lisa
    10+6
  • Options
    Excellent pics hon, glad it all went well! Bub looks very cosy in there! xxx
  • Options
    Thank you image Do you think the pictures are ok??? I was not really sure what it was meant to look like and when i have seen a few 12 week ones they have been very clear.

K xx
    13 weeks today
  • Options
    I think the pics are great hun , glad it all went well 7 more weeks till you see again! x
  • Options
    Hi honey,

I've been away for a while and I didn't post when I had my scan as I was feeling a bit poo about my Dad but i'm so pleased your scan went well and you're feeling better. Congratulations honey

My scan went well too and the nuchal and blood tests were good too

Georgie 12+6 xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Laura image

Hi Georgie I have been worried about you though I knew you most likely needed that time to yourself you know. I hope that you are ok and I am so pleased to hear your scan went well image Your have to show us the pictures I would love to see them.

K xx
    13 weeks today
  • Options
    Glad all went well k-lou did not realise you are an essex lady, I come from near Witham, and our biggest maternity hospital with all mod cons is St Johns in Chelmsford.
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev249pr___.png

• Options
    so glad for u the pics look well even if baby was naughty LOL

chaXXX
    15/5DAYS
  • Options
    your pics are lovely hun, congratulations! You must be so happy image xx

Hannah 29+5 xx
  • Options
    Aww hun thats wonderful - they didnt measure the heartbeat at mine they just noted down that fetal heart activity was present Im hoping I get to hear it at my next midwife appointment next week! Love the pics so pleased it all went well

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png