Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

To my Fellow dog lovers

Hope you dont mind me putting this here, but as i know some of you are nutty over your pooches thought i would share the first draft of my boys first birthday montage video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ymi9-mPb3I

Replies

• oh that was so cute . what a lovely boy you have i don't think i can let my hubby see it though as he will be on the phone to asking where you got him from as he wants one lol.. he will just have to make do with our mad as a hatter weimerana nanook
    fea x
  • awww so so so so so so so so so so so gawgus
  • What a GORGEOUS boy!
  • That was gorgeous!! He is soooo cute!! He looks very angelic but I'm sure it's not always the case!
  • you're the first person ever to mention my boy and angelic in the same sentence, to be honest you wouldnt know he was there most of the time but when you know he's there it's big time like an elephant stampeding through your front room.
  • Aww bless, he's gorgeous! I have a bullmastiff 'Kiah' she was five the other day, its hard to believe how small there are when you first bring them home! My mum has a DDB, 'Harvey'. When Harvey comes to visit we have 2 elephants stampeding!! They love to play!! Hence no coffee tables in our house!
  • he is sooooooooooo cute!!!xx
  • Oh I loved it. What a great friend for your new addition. Whats the music?, it was fab. Hairs stood up on back of neck
    Hugs
    xxxxxxx
  • music is I promise You by Judith Owen she has done a couple of good ones, her and Sarah Mclachlan for me when i want a good cry x
  • Oh, he's gorgoeous!!! Can't belive my GSD is 2 soon, she was little when she came home......