Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

To the Father of my baby

2»

Replies

• hey all i said id bump it up if i found it as i know a lot of people are thinking about poems etc for christmas. just read remember your her daddy and cried!!!!
  • I wrote a card to OH from our son when he was 4 days old (meant to do it before he was born to give it to him on the day but so disorganised!)
    I think he was touched by the Daddys Hands poem i included - well he called me soppy and sentimental!! Never did find a suitable card from me though...
  • you must be able to find one in shops as when i had my daughter i had a card of my boyfriend and it just had to my partner on the birth of our child in writing and blank inside so he or she can write what they like, i asked him what make it was or if it was from clintons or anythin but he cant remember, but they must be out there somewhere.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png

• Yeah there are a few to my husband/boyfriend, but I was trying to look for one with a lovely mushy sentimental verse in it to sum up everything we'd been through together, but as i have difficulty in putting it into words I think it was just too much to ask for! Ah well! I've tried telling him instead but just end up in tears! Baby hormones...!!!!
  • Hi, not touting for business, but I'm currently designing my own greeting cards on photoshop now I'm on Maternity, and selling them on ebay. Just done a few for Christmas.

If anyone wanted a personalised card then I may be able to help.
    The offer is there.

GIll