Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

iCandy peach price

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering, for anyone who has looked at or who is buying an iCandy peach, how much have you been quoted/did you pay?

We were in a pram shop yesterday and for the base, carrycot, car seat (plus adapters) and stroller it was ??795 - that's with about ??80 off for the package. I just wanted to see how it compared, given that it's nigh on impossible to find prices online!

Thanks xxx

Replies

• Options
    hey,

im not sure about the peach but i have the apple special edition which has the same base as the peach. we paid 895 for the package.

• Options
    John lewis yesterday quoted ??455 for the pushchair plus ??165 for the carry cot. Not sure about car seat I guess it depends which one you go for?
  • Options
    Hello hon, how are you? Hope you had a nice weekend...

Have you tried calling some of the other stockists in your area to see what they are offering? I think one of the places we looked at in Oxford was doing the iCandy three wheeler plus carrycot for about ??550, but we weren't really looking to buy one so I didn't pay too much attention! Lucy xx
  • Options
    hey mrs kp, i believe icandy prices going up by 10% on 1st March (John Lewis have already increased) so your price is prob pretty reasonable - you may find it goes up by next monday by about 70 quid! some shops let you reserve the price with a small deposit but dont order your pram till 10 weeks before due date to ensure you get any updates x
  • Options
    Hey Lucy, I had a good but busy weekend thanks. I'm midway through an email to you at the moment and will tell you all about it!

I think I'll have a call around then, I'm umming and ahhing over the peach at the moment due to how heavy it is, decisions decisions! It's not like we need to decide soon so it's not a problem though.

That's really useful to know impatient, thanks! xx
  • Options
    GC from baby, I have the peach with the base. carrycot, pushchair, car seat and adaptors and it was around ??720, so that price sounds about right.
    I love the peach, its so easy to fold down and put up (I can do it one handed now!) x
  • Options
    we paid ??850 for carrycot, base, pushchair and parasol, The new maxi cosi pebble and family fix base not sure if this was a good deal
  • Options
    I'm paying ??710: carrycot (??135), base, maxicosi carseat and pushchair (??550) and the adapters (??25). Only thing i'm going to add to that is the footmuff which the shop i brought it from is selling for ??60 so going to see if i can get it elsewhere cheaper first to try to keep the costs down...
  • Options
    Hi MrsKP can you tell me where the icandy package was for 795 and what car seat you got.

that seems a really good price

Thanks Lesley image