Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP:-) But brown/pink discharge/CM

Also posted in TTC...

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP today- well I got 3! Good line on a FRER! I don't know how many DPO I am thanks to a weird cycle- I am cd27 and my cycles are normally short-however I do think I ov'd later than normal. I am guessing I am 12dpo ish.

Really pleased but (why oh why does there have to be a but!) when I went to the loo and wiped there was browny/pinky tinged CM- It was almost jelly like and a bit mucasy (sorry for the TMI!)

Does anyone have any experience of anything similar? My symptoms have been promising-feeling pretty rough, sick, dizzy and headachy. I am going to be really paranoid though because I had a chemical pg last Aug and a MC at 5+1 just two months ago

Thanks girlies

xxxx

Replies

• It could be just a s how of implantation. But u should seek medical advice just incase. You can ring the NHS direct line which u can find on their website if u search ''NHS Direct Line'' into google image

Good luck hun xx And u should deffo get ur self an app with ur GP due to the problems u have had xx