Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

smoking

2»

Replies

• why do you have to be so rude about it? Manners cost nothing! Everyone on here is friendly and looking for help, support and kindness - something which you are clearly lacking!
  • I'm not sure why you seem to be getting so much pleasure out of being so nasty?? You really must be quite a sad individual if posting nasty comments on a website is your idea of an entertaining Saturday night.
    This website is for sharing the concerns, pleasures and happiness that being pregnant brings and all you are doing is posting inappropriate comments. Why not find yourself another site where you can 'chat' to other like minded pathetic individuals.
  • Think this is just that same weirdo from yesterday.They're obviously jst a sad loser with nothin better to do than make nasty comments to people
  • Iv reported whoever it is just!!!!
  • I've reported her/him or it too! My goodness what a weirdo. Have a good evening x
  • you always get one!

xx
  • my oh said that if the nutter becomes a complete pain that they (babyexpert) can track down their user id and link it to an e-mail account - therefore being able to find out who they are! lets hope he/she/it gets the message!
  • Hi Girls, I smoke, and I have tried very hard to cut them down, my mw just says keep trying and you'll get there and she is right.
    Granv, what can be said about you, let me guess you have never done anything wrong in your life, you are perfect and live in a glass house????????????? DIDNT THINK SO.
    Please go back to your carboard box and stay there.
  • Hey,

Firstly well done for cutting down, it can be really hard.

I smoked 20 a day up until the day I got my bfp I'm now 18 weeks and I haven't smoked since then, I just can't bear the thought of it going in to my baby I even feel bad having to take paracetamol for the tooth ache I had recently even though I know it's harmless.

My dh used the nicorette inhalor for 2 weeks when trying to give up and he hasn't smoked for just over a month now so they def work.

Good luck hun image

C
    xx