Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fao bailey_b

hi hun, just saw that you wanted a place to have an early scan, this is the place i used, they were recomended by my gp, i paid ??70 for an early scan and i'm having another one on monday at 10 weeks
http://www.leedsscreeningcentre.co.uk/home hope this helps
xxx

Replies

• hi hun, thanks for asking, i'm 10 weeks on Monday, so have my private scan booked for then. Today i'm 9+5, which is the same as when i mc in febuary, so happy that we've got this far, how are you, if i remember rightly you're due in a couple of weeks, hasnt time gone fast!
  • I know this wasn't directed at me, but thats the firm I'd looked at but couldn't remember. I'll save the site as ??70 is less than I thought it'd be and I am hoping to get a bold bfp after some very faint ones the last couple of days. Thanks.xxxx
  • girlinleeds, thanks so much for posting this for me. I will have to have one done for our own piece of mind..20 weeks is far too long to wait. and i would much rather have a scan and see baby for myself before we tell people. i have my midwife appointment at 10weeks (9th october) and i was going to try and talk her into sending me for a scan, but if that fails i will definitly be booking one. do you knw how far in advance you have to book?
    thanks
    xxx
  • hi they don't have a waiting list, so if you give them a ring you can normally get a scan in a couple of days, when i started bleeding at five weeks, my gp refused to send me for a scan, so on the thursday i phoned them and got an appointment for first thing monday morning. We booked tomorrow's scan a couple of weeks ago but that was just because we knew exactly when we wanted it and i felt better knowing that it was booked, really hope you mw sends you for a early scan, but i've lost all trust in nhs as had two mc this year and some bleeding in this pregnancy and i still couldn't have an early scan (and i'm an nhs nurse!!)
    xxx