Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nausea-Again!!!!

Hi everyone,

I had really bad sickness and nausea from 6 weeks til 23 weeks. For the last 4 weeks have been feeling great no nausea-what a relief!

On Mon I started to feel really achey, headachey, shivery etc. And yesterday and today have had really bad nausea. I spent all last night crying cos i'm so scared that the horrible sickness has come back and i'm stuck with it for rest of pregnancy. My oh thinks i've gotta bug/virus and it'll be gome again in a few days.

I'm soooooooo disappointed as supposed to be having 4d scan tomorrow but i'm not going if i'm being or feeling sick. Its quite a long journey.

Would be interested to know what you think. Is it likely that pregnancy sickness has returned after only 4 good weeks?

Thanks ladies. Hope everyone is feeling ok and babies are doing well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• sounds like a bug to me sometimes i have off days and feel sick normally if i have done to much xx
  • hi karliepop, well i found out i was pregnant at 5 weeks, 1 week later i started being very ill throughtout the day and night, i could eat or even take sips of water, i was hospitalised at 7 weeks then between 7 and 14 weeks i was in and out of hospital 5 times and lost 3 stone, everytime they got in under control with injections they sent me home with the tablet form and it stopped working so i was ill again. well in the end they give me the highest dose of cyclizine available in tablet form and although it the sickness it didnt stop the horrible feeling sick feeling and i had it up til i was 35 weeks then i weaned myself of them. it made it really hard to enjoy my pregnancy but i did manage to.
    anyway see if you still feel sick in a couple of days and if it still feels bad then get yourslf checked out. better to be safe eh.
    take care and i hope you feel beeter soon. sassie. x
  • Thanks for the replies guys. I'm feeling a lot better today so maybe it was just a blip-hopefully!
    I did make it to the 4d scan-so I'm a happy bunny!