Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

how much does the icandy apple cost?

how come you cant find a price online??!!

I have seen this pram in grape, but wondered how much it costs, along with a carrycot and carseat?!

an approximate figure would be ok image

just seen the icandy peach in sweet pea, also interested in these prices!!!!!!

thanks

Lisa

[Modified by: LisaLeigh on 08 December 2009 14:59:23 ]

Replies

• You won't ind a price online, for some daft reason - something to do with wanting people to buy them face to face and get proper service with it, they don't allow the sellers to publish prices online. Personally, I think its pretty arrogant, stops consumers being able to compare prices and also just a little bit irritating - i like shopping online!

Having said that - (rant over!) I just bought a peach and it was ??499 for the pushchair and then ??149 for the carrycot in john lewis.

We looked at the apple at the same time and I think the whole lot was about 60 cheaper for an apple.

Obviously, you need to look at it yourself, but having looked at both, I came to the conclusion that the peach is basically an improved version of the apple. Apart from limited colour choices which lets the peach down, it is a lot lighter and I thought was easier to push and break down.

Have fun testing!
  • You won't ind a price online, for some daft reason - something to do with wanting people to buy them face to face and get proper service with it, they don't allow the sellers to publish prices online. Personally, I think its pretty arrogant, stops consumers being able to compare prices and also just a little bit irritating - i like shopping online!

Having said that - (rant over!) I just bought a peach and it was ??499 for the pushchair and then ??149 for the carrycot in john lewis.

We looked at the apple at the same time and I think the whole lot was about 60 cheaper for an apple.

Obviously, you need to look at it yourself, but having looked at both, I came to the conclusion that the peach is basically an improved version of the apple. Apart from limited colour choices which lets the peach down, it is a lot lighter and I thought was easier to push and break down.

Have fun testing!
  • thanks for taking the time to type the price list PPL2!! it is very helpful. image

TBH, im getting sick of looking at prams. nothing seems to have perfect, everything seems to have a compromise regardless of price!

sigh!!!

• i wanted this pram either the apple or the peach but i had to admit that for lifting in and out of the car everday it was just too heavy (and i dont know how they can say the peach is lightweight it weighs almost as much as the apple we had them both folded down at the same time!) In the end we went for the brio sing not quite as posh to look at no shiny bits! but a lovely pram at a great price. ??450 inc carrycot and car seat.
  • Lol I bravely mentioned these prices to hubby and he's decided that baby will have a wheel barrow with some nice pretty blankets and job done! mmmm lol

xx (16+3)
  • Lol at your hubbys comment babybelle, i hope you put him straight. I also mentioned the prices to my hubby who said 'mmm, i think we need to have a look around'! Although he knows when i have made my mind up thats it, lol! Anyway we have quite a while to look so will hit the shops after our scan!

xx 8 weeks today!
  • Thats brilliant - wheelbarrow perfect. Mind you, my husband agrees, says that if we're buying this at birth she'll be expecting a Ferrari for her 17th!
  • check out prices on teenytots web site good prices
  • I have a feeling these prices are now a bit out of date as I'm sure the footmuff alone is now ~??80.

Thanks for the web link - they're prices are good.

I rang them and here's what I found out:

iCandy Cherry

Stroller (inc frame) -??280

Carrycot -??136

iCandy Peach

Stroller (inc frame) -??520

Carrycot -??145

General Items

Footmuff -??70

Cupholder -??19.99

Car seat Adaptors -??27

Maxi Cosi Cabriofix -??99.95

Maxi Cosi Pebble -??119.99

I noticed a lot of their stuff is a good price so...Happy browsing!
  • Tuliprose thanks for the prices of the cherry seems very reasonable xx
  • I'm just hoping when the Strawberry comes down the Peach might reduce a bit too. image