Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Doing something stupid?!?!?

Hi! Does anyone feel like doing something really stupid at times like laugh hysterically for no reason?!?!?! I am in a really silly mood today!! X

Replies

• Options
    My OH bites his nails down to stumps (don't worry there is a point to this!) so ages ago when a cd fell on the laminate flooring he was scrabbling at it trying to pick it up and all he was doing was sliding it across the floor and scraching it. So the silly sod bent over and kissed it and at the same time tried to suck it up off the floor!!!! I guess you had to be there to find it as funny as I did but I suddenly thought of it yesterday out of the blue and I nearly wet myself laughing and he was looking at me like I was a mad woman (no change there then!) Suppose what I'm trying to say is yes, I think evryone gets in a silly mood from time to time, life would be pretty boring if you didn't.
  • Options
    i am the queen of silly!
    i do silly, stupid things all the time to keep myself amused and say things that ppl say are silly but i dont even realise!
    x x x
  • Options
    One night when we had gone to bed my husband made a really bad joke about a dead snail going faster than my (very fast) car. Lo was asleep next door and I thought I was going to burst from the effot of not making a noise laughing, tears were streaming down my face! He also once asked if I had seen the cat when the cat was on his knee, I laughed all night at that one!
  • Options
    im silly every day ,went to church for my sons easter assembly today and i got a merit award from his headteacher. had to to the altar with all the pareents and kids cheering so i moonwalked lol
  • Options
    we need to be stupid every now and then - the release is great! I am still in a silly mood today - almost went into hysterical laughter in a meeting!!!!
  • Options
    Must say i LOVE this topic!!! And i LOVE being silly.. me and my OH have given eachother silly pet names and talk in a silly voice... we're quite weird really!! ha ha ha.. It;s fun though!! xx
  • Options
    Me and owain do that and when he calls from iraq he puts on his silly/cute voice to cheer me up x x x