Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cant stop crying!

Hi mums and bumps
This is all going to sound so stupid and whingy but I just need to get it out. I'm 24 weeks today and so fed up. I really enjoyed being pregnant with my daughter but this one is just so different. I have an anterior placenta so it cushions pretty much every movement the baby makes, this sounds really daft but I feel like I've been cheated out of one of the most enjoyable things about being pregnant..feeling the baby move. I feel very very few of the movements and I feel so sad, I was really looking forward to being able to feel it move but I just dont. I have SPD which I think the heat is making worse, walking is so so painful and I have such alot to do with the house, my daughter and my job, I'm hobbling round like an 80 year old!. I'm constantly on the verge of tears today. I love and want this baby I just feel so sad that I'm missing out on the movements and I cant enjoy being pregnant because every time I move it hurts! My poor little 4 year old isnt exactly suffering but I havent got the paitence I did have before I was pregnant and I find myself wanting to snap at her, I have to leave the room sometimes because I can feel myself about to go beserk at her and its not her fault. I just want to enjoy this time.
xx

Replies

• Aww poor you, it sounds like ur having an awful time. I dnt think i can say anything to make u feel better but u have all my sympathy. On the bright side tho u are past the half way mark now so only another 16wks to go. Try to relax and enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy if u can hun perhaps u cud have a massage or get ur hair done, that might make u feel a little better. Kerry xxx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev183pf___.png

• Oh dear Carley sounds like your having a rough time, no advise really to be honest other than you will just have to look forward to holding and loving the baby when he or she arrives. And maybe accept this pregnancy is totally different to the first and try not to compare anything, treat it like you know no different or better experience.

I hope you manage to get through the next 16 weeks without to many tears x