Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how old is everyone?

Replies

• Options
    i'm 22 having my 3rd and final baby x
  • Options
    Hi I'm 35 and having my first. After way to many years of enjoying myself with hubby the hormones finally caught up!
    xx
  • Options
    Hiya, my oh and I have both sets of problems - I'm 29 and he's 20 and this is our first child image

• Options
    Hi im 27 and this is my third and final one, i was 22 with my first and 27 with my second and will still be 27 when this one arrives.
    vikki xx
  • Options
    im 30 this is my second with a 10 year gap and the OH will only be 24 when it is born. some cynical horrible bastard in my family made the comment that i was trying to relive my youth til i pointed out that he was unhappily married tothe worlds most miserable cow with four boys under the age of 10. he's had no youth!!
  • Options
    Hi i am 28 and this is my second baby, my son is 10 years old, perhaps I could have another one in another decade when I have saved enough money again LOL.
  • Options
    I'm 25 and this is our first child! OH is 25 also and we have been together almost 6 years! x
  • Options
    hi im 30 and this is my 4th
  • Options
    hi i am 28 and pregnant with my fourth.
    http://bd.lilypie.com/GVCXpv.png

• Options
    im 21 and this is my 3rd baby. I dont think age matters at all, its how u love and care for your baby.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev162prs__.png

• Options
    Hi Iam 27 (will be 28 when lo arrives) and this is my first, oh is will be 39 when lo arrives and this will be his second after a 15 year gap! No wonder he's started to go grey, lol!
    Tammi xxx
    29.3 weeks
  • Options
    Hi i am 26 on my third child my friend was 42 when she had her little boy. Some people think that she is my mums friend but we met up at a toddler group.She thinks it funny when someone say something. from cazmac
  • Options
    im 28 and this is my 3rd. had my first at 15, second at 19 and im having my first girl. my boys are 12(13 in june) and 9.im a part time college tutor and hopefully i finish in 2 weeks if they can get cover for my class. im 35 w 4 days
  • Options
    hi im 34 and this is my 2nd had my dd when i was 16 so from one extreme to another!!

becsxx
  • Options
    wahoo, im a winner too. im 19, same as you tiger lily and this is my first
  • Options
    I'm somewhere in the middle!

24 when I had my first and I will be 27 when this one arrives!!!

xxx
  • Options
    I am 28 and having my 2nd, but I was only 17 when I had my 1st. We went for our hospital tour last night and my hubby asked me if this is how I felt when I had number 1 as we felt really young still, everyone else was mid 30s plus.
  • Options
    Hi I'm 25 but 26 when baby arrives and my dh is 34 image xxx
  • Options
    Hi,
    I'm 28-and this is my 3rd (will be 29 when s/he arrives) Had my first at 18 and second at 19-it's changed lots-and is still scary!!!
    Lydia xx
  • Options
    im 19, 20 in may. and no way is 32 too old!!! dont be so silly!! xx