Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When will i get my Linea Nigra!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    I'm 31 weeks and mine is just appearing! Funny enough, it started just under my boobs and worked its way down, i always thought it was meant to be the other way round but hey ho! Oh, and i am also in the furry tum club! I really hope it goes once baby comes, otherwise hair removal is gonna be taken to whole new levels! I was thinking of trying to bleach it after the birth, but wasnt sure if it was safe to do while still pregnant so just make sure my tops and trousers cover it!! xxx
  • Options
    I am 28+4 and dont have one xx
  • Options
    OMG I am like the only one with one!! I am a freak!!!! LOL

K xx
    19+5
  • Options
    this is looking to be a very uncommon pregnancy sysmpton!! Why oh why do they get our hopes up and tell us int he first place lol

xx
  • Options
    i still have mine from grace lol!! shes 10 mths old it never dissappeared and im now 15 weeks pregnant so maybe itl stay there?
  • Options
    They noramally appear around 18 weeks but some never get one. I'm 33 weeks and still not got one image However also furry tummy and veins everywhere lol!
  • Options
    i havent had one with any of mne this is number 4 and still not got one im 36+6 not everyone gets it x
  • Options
    i got the furry tum - but no line - also my belly button is very much an inny!!
  • Options
    i think mine is trying to show now - am 28+5, sometimes i see it, sometimes i don't! xxx
  • Options
    I have one!! think i was about 14 weeks when it appeared its really dark too!! also have the fuzz!!lol
  • Options
    I never got one when pg! Only had small(ish) bump though (don't know if that's why).
  • Options
    I was really surprised to find that I got one at around 29 weeks as I am quite fair, it is only pale but definately there together with a fuzzy belly - sooooo attractive!!! LOL

x
    http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2695/269598.png

• Options
    when i was pregnant with tegan i had one by time i was 12 weeks but i havnt had one this time around and im now 36+3 so dont think i will now xx
  • Options
    when i was pregnant with tegan i had one by time i was 12 weeks but i havnt had one this time around and im now 36+3 so dont think i will now xx