Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Things to know when you’re taking a home pregnancy test

Replies

• Options

imageam I seeing things or is the another line? I've had miscarriages and I've been testing for a few days but they don't seem to be getting darker any faster?

• Options

I can see a very very faint line, my tests are the exact same xx

• Options

I got two positive tests!! Going to the doctor to confirm when my husband gets home.

• Options

imageimage

Two seperate tests- are my eyes playing tricks?! I’m pregnant aren’t I? 😱

• Options

Smanfax yes that's 2 bfp!! Congratulations!! Army wife, did gp confirm? X

• Options

still having faint lines ? I’m confused, felt sick last night and had a headache image what you think ? 

• Options

I have to wait until my husband gets home Thursday he’s my only ride to the doctor 

• Options

Nini I feel like I can see something but Im not 100% convinced, when are you due on? Can you get some cheap ones from.amazon or home health? Like the ones I've used? Army wife, how far do you think you are? X

• Options

i Was on the pill and stopped 2nd week in may as I felt sick, sore boobs, some pregnancy Symptoms, taken many tests, clearblue, first Response, clear and simple & strips, I keep getting very faint positives, I had a strange bleeding which started waterly brown blood that was on Sunday 3rd june, next day started bleeding but was on and off until the day after and then stopped, still having very faint positive Test? Should I go and see a doctor 

• Options

I think I’m atleast 3 weeks going to the doctor either Thursday night or Friday 

• Options

imageclearblue 27th may early detection 

image 5th june clear and simple 

image Today 12th june 

• Options

I would suggest you see your gp Nini as it could be a withdrawal bleed you had by stopping the pill, I personally can't see lines on those, maybe other people can? If you had had a miscarriage you could very well still be getting faint positives as I did with my first pregnancy, this is now my 2nd and positives are coming strong for last 2 1/2 weeks. Doctors woll do you a hcg test and that will confirm if you have any pregnancy hormones in your system. Army wife, is it 3 weeks since your last period or 3 weeks since conception? My last period was 3rd may so I'm 5+5 :D 

• Options

Okay thank you, I’ll get appointment with my doctor x

• Options

I think it will just help you either way, I know how frustrating and disheartening it is, good luck, I do hope it's a positive outcome x

• Options

Hello. I had a final reversal 4/3/18. I am not four days after missed period. I have taken a few test and have gotten faint lines but it always takes 3-4 minutes to produce. I feel like I am going a little crazy lol trying to know. I want to tell my husband but don’t unless it’s accurate. Can anyone help? image

• Options

Hello. I had a tubal reversal 4/3/18. I am not four days after missed period. I have taken a few test and have gotten faint lines but it always takes 3-4 minutes to produce. I feel like I am going a little crazy lol trying to know. I want to tell my husband but don’t unless it’s accurate. Can anyone help? image

• Options

They look like positive tests, could you get a clearblue digital that would give you a definite x

• Options

I have a digital one from first response and have so nervous to take it lol. I did the third test this morning when I woke up. Is there a chance to test again? Or should I wait until tomorrow morning? 

Ypu know now I have three other kids and never remember it being like this (partially because I nevwr tracked I just “found out” with my bew husband it is tracking and watching and planning lol. I am losing it lol 

• Options

Do it :D only way you will find out, I took my clear blue 5 days before I was due and got 2-3 weeks, I got my first positive a week before, I'm now 6 weeks x good luck x

• Options

Also when I took digital it was late afternoon