Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TWO positive tests

soo after trying for nearly two years and giving up (so basically haven’t been trying lately just going with the flow) I realised today that I have had cramps for nearly two weeks and no period so did a test it came up straight away so went and bought another one and another positive I’m laying in bed now and have really bad period like pains no bleeding isn’t this normal ?? I no I had these before I did the test but they seem stronger or is it just that I am aware I’m pregnant now and worrying about every pain? ALSO my doctor is gunna ask me when my last period was and I don’t no I don’t log them and im irregular anyway I remember last months period being weird and off colour just not the date so I’m wondering how far along I actually am? how will they work out how far along I am if I don’t no my last menstrual date? sorry for the long post just confused by a few things haha x

Replies

• Congrats! Don’t worry about not knowing your lmp date... they will send you for a scan and be able to date the pregnancy based off the size of the embryo. 

Cramps are normal... could be implantation cramps and / or your uterus stretching / muscles loosening.

• Thank u so much I am in complete shock haha