Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Lorew how far are you now? 

• Options

My fingers are crossed for you, when are you due? Mine was darker today to, I look a little pregnant which is scary , I also wish I could see what's going on image

• Options

That’s really good news MrsRees!!

I panicked as my Boobs really hurt so much in the pregnancy that ended in mc. This time they’ve been mildly uncomfortable a couple of times but that’s it.

Steffyjane, i’m 13 weeks now... can’t believe it!

• Options

I don't remember mine hurting last time, maybe heavy but not painful , aw lovely!! Hope everything goes well for you xx

• Options

Thank you so much!

Exciting that you already have a little bump too!!

• Options

Well the vets told me I can take the cone off of pup as long as I keep her scar covered - so here she is modelling one of my pre pregnancy shirts 😂 I'm glad someone is getting use as there is no way that would look at me now!

Ladies I'm sure everything is going fine for you all :) I didn't really get any sickness until 5 and a half weeks and then got diagnosed with Hyperemesis - it's still going now, but has calmed a little. So while I hope none of you get it that bad, I have to say it did reassure me a little. By comparison, nobody on my mum's side ever got any symptoms in any of their pregnancies and all was fine. I can blame my dad's side for this one 😂.

• Options

Aww bless her I’ve been thinking about your dog for the last few days hoping she’s ok :) my is hated her cone and wouldn’t keep. T-shirt on 

was anyone or is any one afraid of having sex this early on.....excuse the tmi but when I mc last time I noticed the blood while arroused so m nervous about doing anything especially s my husband has hit my cervix previously 

• Options

MrsRees he wasn't allowed near me until we had our private scan at 9 weeks - even though there's no evidence sex can cause mc. I just didn't feel much like it! My mc seemed to happen right after, but I was assured it was just a coincidence. Hard to 100% believe though isnt it.

The shirt didn't last very long - she just lay there looking murderous until I took it off. Although she's pretty good and I'm quite happy for her to have nothing on during the day when I can see her! 

• Options

Same here mrsrees my husband and I haven’t been with each other for 3 weeks since before finding out about the pregnancy we just gave In today. He originally said it wasn’t happening until I’m 7 months haha that didn’t last. But we were afraid because last time i did bleed after words but I’ve heard it’s his semen that can cause your cervix to open so we‘re Being careful not to go there 

• Options

Sorry I posted in the wrong chat to mrsrees I thought this was ttc after a miscarriage although I am expecting now. 

• Options

It’s ok dee thanks for the story it’s so worrying isn’t it I know my husbands desperlate but I’m just worried and tbh just don’t feel like it my sex drive has gone haha poor hubby 

• Options

Haha mrsrees, I haven’t either!

• Options

Mrsrees it’s understandable you’re concerned but sex cant cause a mc lovely I’ve bled a few times In sex but your cervix is so sensitive and even more so when pregnant! 

This is my son tonight after his bath 😍😍😍image

• Options

OH my gosh he is so gorgeous 😍😍😍

think I may have to leave him a bit longer I’m sure he will understand 

• Options

Thanks you 😍

yeah do it when you feel like it mrsrees 😘😘

• Options

Mrs Rees I completely understand your worry but also don’t think it can cause a miscarriage baby is so well protected in there and I’ve read multiple times there is no man big enough In this world 😜 as much as they like to think they are haha! As long as it’s not rough you’ll be fine :) 

mama bear he is absolutely beautiful! 

Dee2dee congrats on your bfp!! 

We went shopping for some new garden furniture today and couldnt get it in the car without the seats down so oh dropped it back home whilst me & lily had a little coffee date in m&s! shes a proper little lady and the first thing she said was ‘so how has work been’ 😂 we also got her her own little furniture set xD 

imageimage

• Options

She’s beautiful 😍 I love that garden set it’s lovely xxx

• Options

ah bless her I love it when little ones come out with stuff like an adult it’s so cute 

thanks mummytolily I think it’s just the fear of irritating the cervix and having some bleeding, I’m terrified as it is without seeing any blood plus I know my husband would freak out if there was any after sex and would start blaming himself with no need to 

5 weeks down 35 to go...I’ve only know for 4 days I’m pregnant and I’m definetly wishing the weeks away already 

• Options

Thanks mama bear it was so cheap! £24 in homebase! 

• Options

Thanks mummytolilly, she’s a doll and I love her garden furniture. So cute asking about your work day haha