Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 3

Replies

• Mrsrees i think I'm 4-5 weeks and also wishing it away lol apart from being exhausted I feel ok, in December when I was pregnant with my first I felt rough for 6 weeks :( I look more pregnant now than I did last time and don't know how to disguise it lol xx

• I’m in the same no nookie boat and i’m 13 weeks!

its a mix of me being scared but also me having zero sex drive. Hope that perks up in the next week or so!

• thats such a bargain mummytolily! 

• I think I will feel better once I get some consistent symptoms as my sore boobs seem to come and go and are only mild now if I do get them so freaks me out alot I really want some morning sickness haha I can feel relieved while feeling like crap haha 😂 

• I know what you mean Hun I'd like some more symptoms just so I know everything is good lol xx

• In in the no nookie club but not because I’m scared but because my husband is weird out lol poor me 

• Awww Carrie that’s not good hope he comes round soon 

hopefully our symptoms come soon steffyjane  really hope they do a I didn’t get any sore boobs last night at all so I’m gunna be panicking until I get something 

• I hope so too, iv had a luttli cramping this morning and yesterday morning, today is the day I'm due on ... But clearblue still says I'm 2-3 weeks, so fingers crossed little bean stays sticky xx

Mine said 1-2 weeks a few days after af was due but my cheap tests are showing darkening so that’s helping a bit 

• Those tests defo looking good mrsrees!

CarrieM im with you, hardlys had any and OH isnt particuarly up for it not tht baby is moving around obviously in there, would rather have a dry spell and have baba thou! We were just saying last night cant wait for a bit fun haha tmi i know! 

Mummytolily lily is adorable! Cute as!

Soooo whos up next? Whalechick? Xxx

• Mrsrees they are looking good :) imagethese are mine since last Sunday imageimageand yesterday, af due today...  I found last time I was pregnant we had loads of sex, I don't think it contributed to my mc though, weve had sex a couple times this wwek and felt fine xx

• Mrsrees they are looking good :) imagethese are mine since last Sunday imageimageand yesterday, af due today...  I found last time I was pregnant we had loads of sex, I don't think it contributed to my mc though, weve had sex a couple times this week and felt fine xx

• Nope, I’m pretty sure there are two before me, mummytolily and someone else? Sorry my brain is mush, baby brain has hit hard. 

Loving seeing the progression of your tests! Reminds me of doing my own, so lovely to see that line getting darker :) 

• When are you all due? I've not long got over my baby brain looks like it will return soon 😂😂😂😂 I'm trying not to obsess but I like seeing it progress 😂😂😂 puts me at ease xx

• Oborne - 23rd June 2018

Mummy to Lily - 11th July 2018

Bobble321 - 31st July 2018

Whale Chick - 9th August 2018

MickeyS - 20th August 2018 

MrsB639 - 27th August 2018

CarrieM88 - 8th October 2018 

i have this llist I’m sure it needs updating with all the others though! If everyone else writes dates I’ll add them to the list 

• Im sure I'm 4th maybe?

I thought it was MummytoLily, Whalechick, someone else then me? I also think someone's maybe due the same day as I am? 

Baby brain is defo a thing! 

• Haha obviously I'm wrong 😂

• Omg not long to go for oborne at all! things are moving so fast!! Feels like it wasn’t long ago this thread was made. So great to see names from the other thread moving over here, and all the pics of the babies who are already here. 

Baby brain is definitely a thing, i am usually a mind of information and the other week I forgot the month of June...like forgot it even existed 🤣 

ooh three before me! I’m jealous and not at the same time, I have unexpectedly enjoyed being pregnant this time (I hated it last time, probably as I was so young) and don’t want it to end yet, but at the same time I cannot wait to hold missy :) 

how is everyone doing lately?

• I’m due 18th September 

• Obourne not long at all left! How are you feeling? Xxx