Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tired of being pregnant

Hi, I am 22 and 14 weeks pregnant.     I feel so down all the time crying, feeling unhappy all the time, getting really angry very easy and just not wanting to do anything anymore. I just can't get excited about being pregnant, the dad of the baby is excited and can't really understand why I am being the way I am being.     

Today is the worst I have felt.      Crying all morning, saying that I am going to get an abortion (which I never would) it just seems like an easy way to stop all this. I was really nasty to my mum and now my mum and step dad won't talk to me.   

I just don't know what to do, I don't feel like I can go on feeling like this. 

Replies

• Options

Didn't want to read and not send a reply. Is this your first baby? You are bound to be full of emotions and feelings and hormones will be all over the place. Please do talk to your GP /Midwife about how you are feeling and maybe if you haven't already join the birth group on here for the  month you are due. Ive never joined one but sure they are all very supportive and can help answer all your queries/worries.

Does your mum and step dad know you are pregnant? Talk to them, tell them it is beyond your control. You need the support of everyone around you.

Good luck, hope you start to feel better about things soon but do get some help from your doctor if you need it