Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Need to rant Sorry in advance

Evening

Sorry but really need to have a rant.
My brother and his grilfriend are due their anytime now and haven't bought a thing for the baby apart from a moses basket and a few clothes. He earns decent money and (know i shouldnt say this but) she is claiming income support, housing benefit etc although they are living together. She has already had the ??500 sure start grant (also something she isnt legally entitled to) None of the money went on the baby they both have gambling problems. My brother spends most of his money on drink have recently found out also drugs.
My mother and her partner have bought them the cot, car seat and a few other bits. My mother said that she wasn't going to buy the pushchair after she found out about what the sure start money went on, but she is now going to buy it as the baby is due in the next week or so, well I'm sorry but they had the money and the time to buy but they went and spent the money elsewhere, tough in my eyes, but my mother will never learn.
It makes me so mad that I've just become a single mum due to a violent ex and am struggling to make ends meet and they are gambling and bascially pi**ing their money up the wall.

Rant over
25 weeks
xxx:evil:

[Modified by: Leigh79 on 30 July 2009 20:37:11 ]