Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What are you looking forward to doing after giving birth?

13»

Replies

• Options
    im looking forward to doing several things when ive had my little one, cant wait to take my pram out its gorgeous, eat things that i havnt been able to eat, sleep on my tummy, and have a really good drink with my friends oh and last and final SUNBEDS!!
  • Options
    I definately can't wait to meet Pickle, but with other things:

Baked camembert with crusty bread and spicy prawns to dip in. Runny egg and soldiers. Crunchy nut cornflakes/dry roasted peanuts/peanut butter. Brie and cranberry sandwiches. Macdonalds apple pie with ice cream and toffee sauce (can't have the apple pie without it!)

And one last, total selfish thing - being able to take my nerve damage medication in full again so I can feel my legs properly and not worry about hurting my bubba. (Breastfeeding on them is fine)

Pim xx
  • Options
    Most of all I can't wait to see hubby holding his baby. He is going to be such a doting father and is so cute with babies.

Can't wait to open a really nice bottle of champagne we have had in the cupboard since our wedding.

Also really want pate - I never usually have pate but now it's forbidden I can't stop thinking about it. Probably won't even want it once I am allowed it again!!

Also looking forward to a big prawn cocktail and lots of parma ham with crispy baguette. Might get hubby to bring me some to hospital!