Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

19+6 and Swollen Feet?

is this normal to have swollen feet so early on?

My shoes dont fit and iv had to wear flip flops today, my toed are freeeezzing!!

xxx

Replies

• I would mention it to your m/w but i had the problem early on as well. i know they are not sexy but support stockings (the dvt ones) really help with swollen legs and in preventing varicose veins!

try and put them up as much as possible

xxDBxx
  • I have had swollen feet for a few weeks not but not that early though I am sure all is ok. Maybe just pass it by with your MW, are you on your feet alot? I think the fact that the weather has been hotter has not helped. When it;s cold my feet do not tend to get as swollen after work than when it's hot.

K xx
    26+1
  • My next MW appt isnt until june! Do you think i should wait that long or try and get hold of her?

I was born with talipes and have had quite a few operations on my feet so i wonder if that could contribrute to them swelling more than normal :-S

DoubleBubble, support stockings with flips flops, i am going to look SO COOL LOL xxx
  • I got swollen feet/ankles after taking lots of gaviscon. Just an idea x