Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

where will your baby be sleeping?

2»

Replies

• in my room, in a cot until 6/7 months.
  • baby will sleep in a moses basket in their cot until they are ready to be in their own room image this is one to get them used to their cot and adjust to their surroundings as baby's like to feel secure and 2 because of day naps in the moses basket i'd like baby to be in the routine of ahhh in the cot proper bed time image (well thats the plan whether it works or not is another thing hahahahaha)
  • As I am still living at home my LO will be in a moses basket until it outgrows it then if i'm still at home at this stage (which I probably will be) then the baby's cot will go in my room too.
    My room is a decent size so space shouldn't be a problem & even though my brother & his girlfirend had their own place they kept my nephew in their room until he was about a year & a half.

Lauren (32+5) xoxo
  • For MKT86 - I thought the same but I was told at my antenatal classes that your breathing can regulate the babies breathing and remind them to breathe, plus the fact that if they start to choke then you are more likely to hear it and be close enough to be able to react quickly. No idea if that's accurate or not but my antenatal teacher was nct qualified, xxx
  • Our baby will be sleeping in our room in a moses basket until she grows out of it and then she will be moved into the nursery.
  • Hi

I am due my first baby in april and we have bought a rocking crib for our room for our baby to sleep in till 6month then a cot for the nursery.