Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

the strangest feeling...

Today is the due date of my angel Hannah Rachael, whom we lost in December (5 months preg). I am feeling so overwhelmed with emotion today, as I am 17weeks preg with the twins. Although I miss her so much, and will never forget her - I am so excited to meet her sisters. She really was a blessing from above, and I got to hold an angel- thee most beautiful angel.

Sorry, don't mean to sound so morbid (or to freak anyone out), but thought I would share it with you, as I still consider today a special day in my mind.

Glad to hear most of you are keeping well.. xx

Replies

• You don't sound morbid hannah28_12_06. What you have written is heartfelt and has touched me, my thoughts are with you and Hannah Rachael. x x x x x x
  • its perfestly normal and those of us who have been through the same or similar feel exactly the same so don't worry good luck with the twins. i was the opposite i lost twins (due 23 april) but expecting just 1 now (24 wks) and can't wait to hold my baby in my arms x
  • im so sorry today must be so hard i had the same thing happent to me i was not as far gone as you but it was still very hard on my due date, we got a special figurine to keep in the living room to remind us of our loss which we never forget but it does get better and we do get stronger do you have a reminder of your little angel? i find it helps, take care and good luck with your twins im now expecting a little boy due in 83 days xxx
  • Sending you a big hug, so sorry to hear what you have been through. Today will always be a special day for you, just remember that you have a little angel looking over you now and she will always be with you in your heart. xxx
  • You dont sound morbid. I know exactly what you mean we lost our angel madeline grace on 3 may 2003 at 16 weeks I have had 2 children since but still think of her.
  • My thoughts are with you on this day. Although I have never lost a child and can't imagine the pain you have gone through. Good Luck for the future with your twins.
    xxx
  • I am thinking of you, i went through a similar thing myself and i think it will always remain a special day for you forever. good luck with the twins x