Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I?

I really need someone’s opinion (or more than one would be great!) 

my period started on 7th June it is now 27th. I would have conceived anytime between 11th-22nd June. However im sure it would be closer to 15th. that would make me around 2/3 Weeks pregnant. the symptoms I’m getting are crazy, feeling sick, constipated and diarrhoea, headaches moodyness and EXTREME fatigue (none of this is normal to me - completely foreign to my body!) I’m now getting really bad dead legs - I can not feel them for the life of me and im pretty sure I’m even getting thrush! My nipples have darkened slightly and got larger, slightly tender breasts and even getting food aversions... I can’t test for another week but someone please tell me it seems like I’m pregnant! I have been trying to conceive for what feels like forever after my miscarriage in February

Replies

• Options

well symptoms certainly seem to say yes but thats happened to me so many times sorry to say the only way is to wait and test but sending bucket loads of baby dust to you x

• Options

Queentea - thank you so much!! I’ve actualy just had a nose bleed and period is due next week so hopefully Aunt Flo skips this visit and I can get a bfp :D x

• Options

good luck keep us posted x