Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pains again

Hello i've noticed quite alot of people have wrote about pains etc on here, i had sum period like cramps last week which i know is normal, and none of the pains are severe, today (new pain) at the higher part of my stomach it feels like i've overstretched like when you've been doing an intense workout, again sure this is the norm? but most people seem to be complaining bout this at 10weeks plus, and im 6 weeks at most, so just wandering is this the norm?? does ever1 get it this early, im fairly new and rather confused, i need some wisdom please image XxX

Replies

• Options
    Hello Im not an expert but just wanted to put your mind at rest during my pregnancy from day one i had so many aches and pains i REALLY believed at some point it was ectopic and it was all normal,everything stretches and works hard and goes out of place,just relax.Ull be fine.Lots of love.
  • Options
    Hello Im not an expert but just wanted to put your mind at rest during my pregnancy from day one i had so many aches and pains i REALLY believed at some point it was ectopic and it was all normal,everything stretches and works hard and goes out of place,just relax.Ull be fine.Lots of love.