Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How much stuff...

2»

Replies

• god i love how organised you are im going to steal your whole list to save me time lol. the only suggestion i have is in your hospital bag when i had my lo i put my maternity trousers on to come home in and they were huggggeeeee so if you have any slightly smaller maternity trousers from early pg then i would take those to just to be on the safe side
    claire xx
  • Sxychick04, the trousers I am planning on packing are actually a pair of normal yoga trousers that are incredibly soft and stretchy. They have a waist panel that can be folded up or down as needed, so it they are too big after the birth I can just fold it down they should revert to a normal pair of trousers (it that makes any sense!) They have been a god-send during pregnancy and I can't imagine packing anything else as they are soft and loose enough not to irritate sore bits/stitches and the like.

Tallkatie, I might have a go at practicing swaddling. My mother has already suggested using the stuffed sheep she bought for the baby to practice putting nappies on! :lol: