Cellulite invasion.......

Hi girls......

Cellulite has completely taken over my legs,thighs and bottom. I have always been a curvy girl at size 14 but everybody commented on my slim legs and small bum. I loved my legs and could easily get away with mini skirts etc so I am now really horrified at the way they have become chunky and I have cellulite all over my thighs and bum....

Please tell me this is normal (I'm 34 weeks) and that is does disappear once baby is here, or if there are any tips I can do to help it go...I don't mean to sound vain as tbh I am not that confident but would like to get my legs out in the summer.

Katie and bambino.x x x

• Ahhh, I have noticed this too! I was a size 14 as well but like you I had slim legs & bum. This has all changed and now my bum and hips seem huge, and I have cellulite as well that I swear wasnt there before. I haven't even put on 2 stone. So I don't know where the hell its come from. However, it's not been too bad for me as my oh is a real bum man, lol!!

I'm not sure whether it goes or not...but I feel exactly the same, we are going on holiday in September and I doubt v. much I will be packing any bikinis! I'm not too depressed though as all the miniskirts/corsets I had before I put on weight (I used to be a size 10) were given to my sister anyway.....

http://bd.lilypie.com/Akv50/.png

• I've got cellulite city going on on my legs! Not sure if it'll go completely afterwards but then I am nearly 38 and was prone to it a bit before getting pg anyway!

Ugh, just one more delight to add to the joyful list of pg ailments!

Karenxx
  • I'm the same too. Haven't had cellulite for years, got rid at the gym, but its come back with a vengeance, I've got proper sausage legs and bingo wings. I've got a spotty bum too (sorry if tmi!!)
  • OMG thank goodness I'm not the only one. I'm 13+2 and caught sight of my rear last night - it is literally covered in cellulite - looks like I'm hiding two crowns of broccoli under the skin lol!
    It has come from nowhere - can't believe it. Plus I seem to have spread everywhere - bum, thighs, hips - what happened to my figure????
  • lol - oh the joys of being pregnant!!

i too have cellulite (cringe) and have put on quite a bit of weight. lucky for me though mt OH likes me being big and says he loves havin something to grab!! hes wanted me to put on weight for ages!

still fingers crossed running around after 3 under 3 will get me bk into shape!

elaine xx
    32+5
  • Ahhh girls sorry you are suffering too but thank god I am not the only one!!! I was getting realy paranoid as I lost 3 stone before I fell pregnant but even when I was huge I never had cellulite on my legs.

Lets hope Zoey is right and its just our legs accomodating for the extra weight we are having to carry around.

I am definatley gonna invest in a body brush like you have theblaire, even if it dosn't do any thing at least I feel like I am trying something!! My neighbour who is also my close friend has an exercise bike and I tried to get on it this morning... gracefull was not how I would describe it and pain would be a word I would use describe it!!!

Katie and bambino.x x x
  • Hi ladies
    JUst come across from baby page to tell you all not to worry. Cellulite took over my thighs and bum whilst i was pregnant with Jack. Hes 18 weeks old now and its nearly all gone. I have been body brushing every day when i remember so maybe this helps!image
  • wots body brushing?

how does it help?

pls tell me!! now!!
  • Ahhhhhh thankyou hunibuni, you have given me hope now and I am off to buy a body brush this instant!!!

Katie and bambino.x x x
  • Bodybrushing is using a dry body brush (boots) in upward stokes up your legs thighs and bum before bath or shower. It helps with circulation i think xx
  • Body brushing is great!

My legs look like a pair of old granny's tights stuffed with even more tights!!! They are quite revolting and whilst I was losing it slowly (Violet is 23 weeks) I have just found out I am pregnant again - so it will be body brushing and that new Nivea cream 'Goodbye Cellulite' which is apparently really good!

Happy brushing!!!
  • Hi girls...I have just been to Dunelm MIll (where I work) and got a really nice wooden body brush with a very long handle so you havn't got to squash your bump leaning over for 99p. They have about 4 different styles to choose from so if you have a store nearby its def worth a look.

Congrats on your pregnancy Carolyn

Katie and bambino.x x x