Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nausea and groggy...32 weeks?

Hiya every1, im 32 weeks today and for the past few weeks ive been feeling sick n groggy throughout the day, a bit like the first few weeks, do u think this is common as i only have 8 weeks left, i thought the 2nd and 3rd trimester was the easiest?!? lol

Thanks,

Steph 32+0 x

Replies

• Options
    hi Stephd, I can sympathise! I'm 30 weeks +3 and have started feeling nauseous too - was very ill last night, actually...not so nice image I've been very lucky all the way through to now, so wasn't sure if it was all just catching up with me.......would be good to hear from others too. hope you feel better soon xx:roll:
  • Options
    Yep me 2, had a easy ride compared to others in terms of sickness, just nauseous, but its worse now! and i thought i was going to get it easy....lol. xx
  • Options
    Since i got into my 30 week + stretch (currently 36 + 5) i have been feeling nauseaous again, mostly in the evening. Midwife said it's common and is a combination of stomach being smaller and baby moving around more making you feel sick, and hormone levels being higher, especially at night.

I do find it comes and goes, i'll have a week of being fine, then a week of being sicky. I hope it gets easier for you xxx
  • Options
    My nausea came back at about this stage for a couple of weeks too, but has eased off since and all good now at 38wks.