Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

almost half way!!!

anyone else 21 weeks pregnant and still feel sick most of the time?

Replies

• Hiya emma sorry to hear your still feeling ill. im 38+2 and am starting to feel sick again image havent actually been sick and hoping I dont. Its not something i thought came back later on but heard for some it does image Hope you feel better soon
  • Hi
    I'm 39+2 and have started to feel sick again !!

Prehaps its cause i know i'm being induced on wed pm !!!

Caz xx
  • Im 35+2 and feeling queezy in the mornings again but not vomiting. I hope the sickness leaves you soon as it can start to drag you down. x
  • I was prettty sick until about 25/26 weeks, then was just sick on the odd day. I found i had days of sickness, then went for days feeling ok.It may wear off later in pregnancy. I was offered anti-sickness tablets but refused and just persevered. It did get better for me, hope it does for you.
  • i was very ill will my sickness from around 6 weeks and had to take tablets as went in hospital 3 times im now 24 weeks and it has just started to wear off so i hope yours soon does.
  • I hope it wears off too as i was starting to feel like i was going to feel like this all the way through. I have been in hospital once around 11 weeks and have a few days worth of anti sickness tablets. I think i will try to persevere a bit longer and see how i go. I seem to be alright during the day but comes back in the evening. I like some of you don't like taking tablets unless it's a last resort.

thanks
  • I started to feel sick again at around 22 weeks i'm now 24+6, i haven't actually been sick this time though but after breckie i feel fine, hopefully you'll feel ok soon xx