Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

only 5 weeks

hi ,im not that new to this site .i was pregnant in february.at 7 w 4d had bleed then went on to miss carry a month later.didnt have erpc until may.but just found out im preggas again .hoorah.dont know wether to laugh or cry ,but i do feel differently this time.how comman is it to have two missc in a row ,scared stiff.i know its early days and it drives me mad when people say oh your only early .soory but when that test is positive u are pregnant.look forward to hearing from u all.x

Replies

• Congratulations..

I had a mmc last year, and am now 31 weeks pregnant.. and spent the first 20 weeks or so being utterly paranoid i'd have another m/c..

Midwife said to me that every pregnancy is different but then that doesn't really help when you are worried in the early days. sounds like a good sign though that you feel differently.

is there any way you can get an early scan or blood tests to help reassure you? I had a scan at 8 weeks and it was such a relief to see baby there even if he did just look likea little fuzzy blob
  • Congratulations! And although I haven't been there, I know what its like to worry - I had bleeding in my 8th week and spent ages after thinking I would lose the baby (luckily I am now 33 weeks). I hope it all goes perfectly for you.

A little secret but if you complain of stomach cramps, they may give you an early scan at the hospital... I shouldn't have said that though! xx
  • I'm also 5 weeks and have miscarried image i understand the boat ur in but the more you worry and stress out the more your going to upset the pregnancy relax and enjoy it. keep thinking positive and shill out when you have the chance i take nice warm baths with a book to help me unwind. (i'm a stressful person) lol anyways where are you in this frozen conutry?
  • thanks girls.ive missed chating on here thanks for support ,just have to plod on.and be positive and hope for best.to crochet mom i live in hampshire.x
  • thanks girls.ive missed chating on here thanks for support ,just have to plod on.and be positive and hope for best.to crochet mom i live in hampshire.x