Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

its times like this...

when i love being pregnant !!
i am lieing back on the computer chair and my wee one is wriggling for britain lol you should see it go image i love watching my huge swollen belly being so active makes me feel my wee one is almost here
fea x

Replies

• AWH BLESS! I was worried my lo wasn't moving much this morning....she just wanted skittles LOL! xxx
  • mmm....skittles!!! will need to go to the shops now lol
    fea x
  • Don't know if theres an Asda near you but they're doing the resealable packs 2 for ??1!! xxx
  • oh babe its worse than that ... my nearest asda is 90 miles away lol but it ok the local spar has a deal on so i will go there as my 10 year old is at his dad for a week so i wont have to share them lol
    fea x
  • oh fab! Sorry hun it was just a suggestion image xxxx
  • I'm completely fascinated with watching my stomach twitch and jump about. LO is very active and seems to be always on the move. OH keeps asking what I'm looking at - but when he watches it nothing ever happens!
  • why does that happen lol i was going on about it and my hubby sat for ages in bed trying to see what i mean he got fed up so lay down to go to sleep and i snuggled up behind him and he was rewarded with a swift kick from the baby in the bum lol x
  • I just wish hubby could feel baby kick...she kicks me really hard...but obviously not enough to get through my small spare tyre so he can feel her...still am only 22 weeks so know he should feel her within a couple of weeks!