Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help soneone please ... very worried!

Hi girls im just really looking for some advice and to see if anyone else has experienced this:

I think im around 5 weeks + 2 but havent had exact dates confirmed yet.

I tested last Tuesday and got my BFP 1-2 weeks and again this tuesday getting 2-3 weeks so all looking good. About a week before the first test I had very light spotting which i assumed was implantation.

I have had all the normal pregnancy symptoms and apart from that have been feeling ok.

This morning when i woke up and went to the loo there was a bit of darkish red blood when i wiped - no clotting or anything and just when i wiped. When i went again 20 mins later there was nothing and has been nothing ever since.

When I saw the nurse last week she said that i may have a urine infection and sent a sample away to be tested - i am getting th results of this tommorrow.

I phoned NHS 24 this morning in tears because I am freaking out that something has happened to my little freckle. The lady there said it might just be due to urine infection and its a good sign there has been further bleeding. I also had a pain last night around my kidneys which she said would tie in with some sot of urine / kidney infection.

I have been told just to stay in bed and drink lots of water today. I have a docs appointment tommorow anyway.

Would you wait until tommorrow or phon docs or what? I am so worried!

I had to phone in sick for work which stressed me even more as I am not telling them until may because its a newish job and i am still under my 6 months probation until May.

Sorry for rambling on ... any advice would be much appreciated xxx

Replies

• Awww huni, im sure everything will be ok! Lots of women have bleeding in early pregnancy. I think its a good sign that all seems ok now. The advice that the lady from nhs 24 gave you sounds very sensible. I would follow that advice and just see your doc tomorrow as planned. Try and stay positive (hard i know) and im sure everything will be fine. Good luck huni, ((((big hugs))))) Let me know how you get on, lov Debs xxxx