Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 4

Replies

• I asked about antibiotics he said no because it won't solve the problem, the tooth isn't bothering me at all but the infection is so far down in the roots but there dead anyway the whole tooth is black so it's pointless the only thing is I reli on it and I'm scared to be without it x glad your clothes has gone :) I find walking and going upstairs kills me :( xx 

• Steffyjane maybe explain to your midwife and see if there's anything they can suggest pain relief wise?  My sickness screwed with my teeth and Ive ended up having to get my previous fillings removed and replaced - I've had them since I was about 10 so they probably needed done anyway. My dentist doesn't like to treat you or x-ray you in pregnancy so I've only started having it done this week. Thank God for free dental treatment eh! 

However if youre in pain and your dentist has said it's an ok option I would maybe just bite the bullet. Also I was told I wasn't able to have the treatment if I was still breastfeeding as the numbing injection would affect my milk - so if that's what you're planning on doing for feeding now is possibly the best time!

• Hey ladies quick questions for those having girls. Did your baby girl stay on her stomach during all your scans? Reason im asking is because during my 20 week scan she’s been on her stomach the entire time  and I was asked to come back in two weeks and it’s still been the same they can’t see all the chambers of her heart. I just received a phone call asking for another appointment in two weeks again. Now it has me concerned if some thing is wrong 

• Dee, my little girl was the same at 20 weeks! She was curled up and I was so worried there was something wrong.

Luckily the sonographer got her to turn over by wiggling the ultrasound probe on my tummy (it took ages and it was quite uncomfortable!) and she just about managed to get the measurements done.

I can imagine it must be worrying for you, but it just sounds like you have a little tummy sleeper in there!

• Mrsb I'm not in any pain at all as the tooth is already dead from previous root canal treatment..

So this is a pic of my teeth it's the black one which is problem

imageimage

I was planning on breast feeding... I might leave it a few weeks see how I get on, it's been like it for 2 months now. 

Dee, unfortunately i haven't experienced this, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, did they get you to do any little dances or silly moves to get her moving? 

• Dee2dee I'm sure it's just to make sure they have all the measurements. I had to do star jumps at all my 20 week scan with one of my girls.

How are you ladies, how far is everyone now? Whose due next? Xx

• I did as well at my 12 & 20 week lol! I'm 21+3 :D what about everyone else xx

• 38 weeks today - only now do I want to moan and complain lol getting hard especially when you have a cold 🙄 pelvis is starting to ache, up every 2 hours in the night to pee, heavy bla bla lol due the 8th October and trying to work out a day to move into our new house...no date is easy as I'd have to pick due date week or later lol x

• Carrie your bubba is due on my birthday yay 😃 

dee I’m sure they just need to get the measurements and your baby just likes being on their tummy you may find that she does the same when she’s born and is sleeping 

oh dear steffy id definetly check with midwife just be be absolutely sure about what’s the best option 

I’m still plodding on taking it easy and not worrying much, trying to remember to take my aspirin, folic acid and vit d and try not to concentrate on ttc very much :) 

• Thanks ladies I’ll have them try it all next week. Jumping, and the sonographer wriggle like crazy she said the same Lorew that we have a tummy sleeper and she’s going to want to sleep the same once she’s home lol

afm I’m 22+2

• 26 +3 over here! 11 days away from a scan to see how big our little lady is and I cant wait! x

• Carrie , my stepdaughters baby brother was due same day as you but they are inducing mum on Wednesday! 

Dee I forgot how close our due dates were!! So exciting!! Do you feel baby all the time? Oscar is becoming very lazy atm and I don't feel him as much as he hides in my pelvis or back and then I feel him roll forward and it's like a heavy weight !

Mrsrees where are you in your cycle :D hopefully you will fall soon!!

Kaaayls- does everyone have growth scans? How would I know if I needed them? X

• Steffy I’m cycle day 13, I’m possibly in my fertile days according to baby centre website but Ovia is saying I’m 4 days away but it’s still basing my cycles on being 36 days like they where on first cycle after af but this second cycle was 30 days  so ovulation would be earlier than ovia app says we are dtd where we can but not over doing it especially as if I get pregnant between now and november I can’t go to Egypt when I wanted to next year haha 😂 so i’ll Be happy if I fall pregnant and i’ll Be happy if I don’t so no worries either way haha

• Aw cool MrsRees, doubt I'll go then though it's bound to be 2 weeks later lol we are on track for a big ole 8-9lber after a growth scan last week, I blame my husband for the large Baba lol X

• Steffy, I have growth scans because of my current health conditions. When they first told me I was high risk they booked a load of extra ones to make sure she was growing okay. I  to see an obstetrician after each scan now too. I think they offer them for people with slightly higher bmi’s, GD, previous big babies or people with a series of health conditions. You could always ask your midwife to see if you’re allowed them?x 

• How is everyone?

I'm having a wobbly day. I think it's because I'm coming up to the 20 week mark. I'm 19 weeks tomorrow. Some days I feel baby up to 7 different times moves, other days it's once or twice maximum. I think I'm nervous something's going to go wrong. I have felt this bad since approaching the 12 week stage. I know I will breathe a bit after the 24 week mark but definitely not having the best day to day. Have a scan October 8th which would be over 3 weeks since my last one, normally try every two weeks but due to c section scar being sore and irritated I've had to leave things longer. Think the long wait is driving me nuts lol. Anyone else feel abit wobbly about this stage? Or is it just me? Xx

• It’s got to be completely normal to feel nervous honey but try to keep focused that this is s new baby and everything is going right. You’re going to be fine.xxxx

• Thank you Emj3 how are you hun? 

I thought I was doing ok but definately feeling a bit terrified again and I had hoped this feeling was gone for good. It's helping feeling baby move. Almost at the half way stage and need to stay calm xxx

• Yeah half the stress is nearly over honey- half way is major! Because of what’s happened in the past it’s got to be normal to feel worried but don’t let it spoil this new baby now! Keep doing What you’re doing!!!! It’s going to be fine!

im not bad thanks. Still waiting for my consultant app next week to see what’s going on and if we can start trying again. Fingers crossed. I actually think this time has helped. I don’t feel quite so worked up and on edge all of the time. I’m it sure how I’ll feel when we start ttc again because I found the scans recently really difficult but it’s the only way to get what I desperately want. That’s the way to see it- a means to an amazing end!

you got any names yet?

xxxx

• Honeybee I was the same at 18 & 19 weeks and ended up seeing midwife because Oscar was being lazy and having a sleep.. he usually moves maybe when I wake up and late evening, saying that he's just had a mad one coz oh had footy on and I had the laptop resting on him he kicked loads! It's ok to have odd days. I'm ok hope you are too xx