Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 4

Replies

• Emj3 scans are hard hun especially in the early stages as that scan could be the deviating news again and in that moment your bubble is burst. Good luck in finding answers hun and I hope you can try again soon.

Steffyjane I'm glad it's not just me. I can't even think why I'm feeling like this. Now I know it's a boy it's so much more real. I can almost picture him and imagine holding him. Just want him to arrive healthy x

• Emj hope your ok xx

• I've dreampt about him before I knew he was a boy. I also dreampt of a girl the other day I tried to take a photo of her but she disappeared so I think it was the spirit of my angel baby xx

• Dreams can be so much more intense when pregnant, it's like reality and becomes confusing when you wake. I thought this little one was a girl lol x

• I know lol i used to get some weird ones like I'd sleep with my oh mates 😂😂 so did I but my oh kept saying it's a boy. He was right lol! I've sent u a pm.xx

• Hi how's everyone doing? Just wondering if anyone's had to have anti sickness tablets from the doctors and how did you get on with them? I can't keep anything down that I'm eating not even fluids hopefully these help When I get them x

• Hey Amie 

I'm doing well thanks hope you are to? Sorry to hear your sickness is bad, I haven't needed them so can't comment. You may need to go into hospital for a drip , I know a few friends have had to x

• AmieG I lucky haven't been bad but my sister in law's sister had HG all the way through until about 37 weeks when she was prescribed ranitadine instead and she said it was amazing just annoyed she didn't have it sooner lol it works well for acid reflux too, doctors can prescribe 150mg or Asda sell cheap one of 75mg can double up tho x

• im doing good other than the sickness steffy it's a nightmare ive not managed to keep anything down in a few days now just worries me a wee bit incase my baby isnt getting the nutrients needed. I was ok with cereals etc but now I can't even stomach that. Going to try some soup just now and see how that goes. 

I maybe phone docs again tomorrow and see what they says but they have already prescribed me anti sickness tablets so don't want to sound like a drama Queen xx

• Just thought I'd pop in and check how everyone was getting on! 

Amie what antisickness did they give you? I was on cyclizine throughout, then had to pair it up with ondansetron from about 9 weeks as they weren't working themselves. See if they're willing to try you on something else if the first ones aren't working.

I'm actually back on them just now (stemetil this time) as I have Labyrinthitis. It's crap but they just melt under your lip like the ondansetron which is great if you can't keep anything down!

• Hel ladies, anyone having a baby shower and when? I want to celebrate this baby being since it’s been so long and after all the losses I’ve had I should have a shower. 

• Dee2dee, my mum and sisters are throwing me a baby shower next month when I’ll be 8 months pregnant. All I know is it’s rainbow themed😍

I think showers are a lovely way of celebrating pregnancy, even more so when it’s after loss/losses x

• Dee2dee- defo have a baby shower!! You’ve waited a long time for this!!!! You deserve it.xxxx

• Thanks Emj, I definitely believe this should be celebrated. How have you been?

• Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well! It’s been quiet in this group for sometime just wondering if my chats are posting or if I still follow. 

• Hey Dee I haven't posted in a while, I'm ok recovering from a cold & have a pain In my belly like I've torn a muscle :( how are you doing? Z

• Aww steffy glad your feeling better last i saw you was suffering with a tooth has that gotten better?

I had a pulling muscle type feeling in my belly a fews ago and was afraid I’d did some damage but she‘s been moving on a regular so I guess its good. Are you having a baby shower? My sisters are planning one for me now 

• Hi everyone, we wanted to let you know, in honour of all your lost babies, we will be lighting a candle for them for Baby Loss Awareness Week tonight. Our 💛goes out to all of you. 

• Thank you Danielle. 

I'm 21 weeks tomorrow ladies. Can believe it. My little boy at his scan on Monday just gone imageimage

• Hey honey, time is flying and he's growing vastly. Great scan! I’m in today for another growth scan at 24 weeks hopefully she’s laying belly up so they can get the images they need to get.