Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 4

Replies

• Congrats on making it past 20 weeks Honey! I hope little man is all healthy and well 💙

• Hi ladies, question for you. Has anyone had a pregnancy where baby measurements was a lil high? I have GD I’m 24+5 and was told baby weighs 1.13oz meaning shes a few days ahead of normal percentage. So now I have to have growth scan every 3 weeks to make sure she’s not getting to big. I  know those scans can be off by a bit and she could be at a normal weight following. But my question is does this mean she’s going to be a big baby? Tech can’t really answer those questions but I see my OB that same week also. 

On another note I’ve heard some Ladies complaining in another group that they are tired of being pregnant I mean to each is on but I’m thinking like these ladies must have never experienced a loss and how some women are struggling just to be in their shoes. I know it’s hard and we go through our moments but I have tried not to complain about much of nothing because Ive experinced how fast it can be taken away. 

• Love your mindset dee2dee. I’ve promised myself that when I do get pregnant again I’m never going to moan about it and to feel lucky. It’s a long road for some and I for one will cherish every day until my baby arrives safely. I know I will also worry, cry and panic daily but  but it’s important to cherish every moment too.

My friend has gd and had the same scans dee2dee because they thought the baby was big, her baby was normal size, about 8lb!

I genuinely love hearing about all of your babies. Little miracles.xxx

• Honey, that is a beautiful scan pic- he’s just gorgeous. 

Do any of you have any names?xxx

• Ahh what a gorgeous boy Honey congrats! 

Dee, i’m Measuring about 2 weeks ahead! She was 3.5lbs at 28 weeks and have another growth scan tomorrow. They think she may be big, but my husband and I were both big babies so that was something I was prepared for!

I agree re- people complaining about being pregnant. Dont get me wrong, i’m Now at the stage where I can’t sleep and things like bending over are harder... but it seems like a walk in the park after going though what we’ve been though!

I feel like time is galloping by recently- who’s due next??

• My little girl is measuring big too! She was over 3lbs at my 27/28 week scan two weeks ago and she’s on the 90th percentile for her length. I’m only small so it’s definitely having an effect on my pelvis and back 😩 My bump is also measuring almost 2 weeks ahead of average! 

I have friends who are pregnant and just had babies and a lot of them complained a lot about being pregnant and even though I‘ve had such a difficult pregnancy I’ve still weirdly enjoyed it haha! I don’t even mind all the stretch marks I’ve developed 😂

• Dee2dee sorry I keep just popping in and out of this forum while madam is feeding. Eve was measuring above the line at 32 and 36 weeks (way above at 32 with them reckoning she might be 10lb7+). She ended up being 9lb7 a week late so really she shouldn't have been that big. And even with the size she was I found my labour not all that bad! Good luck with your growth scans, I enjoyed them -to me it was an extra chance to see the wee one without having to fork out privately!

• Hi all, hope you are well .

It hurts when I see or hear people moaning about being pregnant, yes we all need to have a random ''owww my back hurts' but I will never moan that I am fed up of being pregnant. I feel blessed and surprises everytime I feel baby move or see him on a scan. 

Emj3 no names as of yet and me and partner can't agree lol but I'm open to suggestions.

Sounds like everyone is due some big babies 😁 I love squidgy chubby babies, so cute. Xxx

• Thanks ladies this all some reassuring info youve given. We shall see whats to come in the next upcoming weeks. I just thought it was odd with some of the comments I heard I know it gets tough believe me I do but I try to be careful with my words. As honey said yes the moans of a ache or sleepless night is normal but to just flat out say oh I’m over being pregnant shocks me. 

• Lovely scan honey 

I wouldnt worry about weight dee they get the weights wrong all the time as long as your keeping gd is check the beat you can all will be well 

steffy how are you doing?? 

Yeah what’s everyone’s names gunna be have anyone decided?? 

i think i will be staying away from due groups when I get pregnant because I don’t think I’d cope with people moaning about being pregnant they are very lucky to be

afm im on cd1 af started this morning as soon as I woke up, still taking the aspirin and folic and vitamin D or what ever it is I’m taking and just taking each day as it comes :) 

• Hey ladies just catching up on last few days of comments, still have the lump on side of my gum and presume infection is still there, I don't want to loose my tooth and too scared to do anything about it, I'm not in pain .Other than that me & bump are doing well bump still feels small but it changes daily. I'm hoping to have a baby shower but my mum usually works Saturdays and my mil & sil are always busy and only have a few dates free atm :( I can't win. I spent most of this morning crying my eyes out over it! I never moan about being pregnant, I might moan if hes sat on my bladder but would never winge! I've just been watching my tummy do waves of ripples and funny movements it made me laugh! Hope everyone else is doing well :) 

Mrsrees we're set on Oscar. Hope your ok xx

• imagethinking of you all tonight x

Remembering all of our babies tonight 💗💗💗💗

• imageMy candle lit for all our babies xx

• Saying a prayer for all our babies.xxxx

• Hi ladies
    I'm after some advice please, I'm 25+2 weeks, last night oscar was kicking me for a good hour, as I was drifting off to sleep I noticed my pillow was soaking as was my pj top, so I changed and the same happened again, wasn't til I got up this morning that I noticed the leaking was stained with blood, my nipple looks fine and doesn't hurt so don't feel the need to call my midwife. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone before. 

image image image

• Hey steffy, I’m 26 weeks and have experinced night sweats and slobbering soaked but I wasn’t sure if your leaking came from your breast or below?

• Something tells me one of the girls on here before had the same thing so I wouldnt worry but if you are a bit concerned phone midwife just to ask